Jealous?

Alice's Pro

Today's the day. If he wants this marriage to work even it's for a while, than he should act the part. But no he wants to be fuck boy, I'm going to show him what's he going to miss.

Umm... It's not like I'm in love with him.

"We Hey how are you, " screamed Matt as he walked into my room.

All of the guys soon crowded into my room.

"Y'all ready," I said as I was dressed in my bikini.

"Awww our little baby girl has grown up," said all of Matt's friends.

"Fuck you guys, let's go," I said back to them as I walked out.

Let's get this show on the road

Of course I had something over my bikini, can't be a looking like a hoe during the BBQ. At least not the whole time.

Of course we all said good morning to those who were at the house at the moment.

"Alright when the plan starts, Jackson will be the one talking to Alice. The rest of us will tell Alexander some bullshit story," declared Matt.

Since at the moment the BBQ was just starting we just helped out with setting everything up. But soon people arrived and he was there with a dark hair woman. Who looked like a hoe. Just saying.

Jealous

What...no, like hell. I'm just doing this to prove a point.

Sure

I'm going for dip in the pool, that way the guys understand that the plan has started.

"Hey Alice, long time see," said Jackson as he swam to me.

Right Jackson is going to do most of the flirting while the order tell Alexander some fake love story or something about us two.

"Oh hey Jackson, good seeing you again, how's everything," I asked as I placed my hand on his chest.

"Mmm everything is alright, well..with you in my arms it's even better," spoke Jackson as he placed his arms around me.

"Aw you're too sweet Jackson," I told him as I went to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Alice we need to talk about something remember," said Alexander with a strong voice.

Gotcha

"Yea sure," I responded as I went to follow him.

We ended up walking towards a hallway near the bedrooms.

"So what did you want t.." Alex kissed me on the lips before I could finish speaking.

Fuck this kiss feels so good.

He then placed my legs around his waist and continues to kiss me with such a strong passion

"You are mine remember," said Alex as he looks straight into my eyes.

There we go, I hope you enjoy this new update and I'm really sorry about not updating for a while. But as always don't forget to comment, like and share. I will talk to y'all beautiful beings in the next update. BYE