Love?

Alexander's Pro

It's so warm, this pillow is the best. W..Wait who's touching my head. Oh right I went to the treehouse with Alice. God this is amazing.

"It's morning, you got to wake up," said Alice.

"Mmmm morning," I said as I kissed her on the lips.

"I going to take a shower, if you want to join me you can," said Alice as she pulled back and headed towards the shower.

Why is she so beautiful and amazing.

Alice's pro

Holy crap why did I said that. We just kissed yesterday. Ok I can do this.

As I got in the shower I heard the door open.

Is he really going to join me, I thought as I blush like crazy.

"This feels nice," Alex said as he entered.

Mature content

He started to rub his hands on my head and started to work his way down.

His hands feel so good. Fuck, is this to early to be doing this.

I moaned as he grabbed my right boob and started rubbing my nipple in between his fingers.

"You like that baby girl," Alex said as he kissed my neck.

He then turned off the shower and carried me to the bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed and then he slowly climbed on my body.

He started kissing me on the lips and his lips were on my boobs.

I couldn't help but moan.

"Oh god this feels so good," I said panting.

"Today is all about you baby girl," said Alex as he made his way down in between my legs.

He started kissing my inner thighs slowly making his way to where they meet.

Gosh I'm a moaning mess but I can't help it.

.....

Who the hell is hitting me

"WAKE THE FUCK UP WAKE THE FUCK UP!,"screamed what seemed to be Matt.

"W..What," I said confused.

"You knocked out after you dropped off the fireworks," said Matt as he left my room.

It was all a dream

Sup guys hope you love the new update, please don't kill me. I truly enjoyed making this plot twist and it's to early for them and soon problems will arise so stay tuned and also check out my new book called Brace For It. Don't forget to like, comment, share and follow if you haven't. Talk to y'all in the next update. Byeeee