Fireworks and Kisses

Alice's Pro

It has been a few days since we first told the Colin family about our Fourth of July fireworks display. Today we are adding the final details to the stage and area of the fireworks. All that is left is to pick up the fireworks.

"Tonight is the day, I'm so excited. Thank you for letting us help you with this amazing project," said Lily to me.

"No problem and I'm glad you enjoyed working on it and all that is left is to pick up the fireworks," I respond.

"Hey Ali, Mike called saying that they are ready to be picked up," called out Matt.

"Alright I will go down," I told.

"Hey, your grandfather said I should help you out," said Alexander out of nowhere.

"Um...yea sure come on," I responded as I walked towards baby.

"I didn't know you were into American Classic cars," said Alex.

"Yea I just love how they look and how right the wheel feels in my hands," I explained as I hooked the trailer to baby.

"Let's get going," I told him.

On the way there it was kind of awkward. Both of us were so quiet, I didn't know what to do or what to say.

After 10 minutes we arrived at Mike's workshop.

"Morning you guys," greeted Mike.

"Morning," Alex and I responded.

We looked at each other and quickly looked away.

Am I blushing, what how I..I can't be.

Alexander's Pro

Shit why is my heart beating so fast.
Is she blushing no she can't be why would she.

"Alright I have the rest of the fireworks, that couldn't fit in my trailer on the floor near the tools. Feel free to start packing and heading over to the river, I have to wait for my wife to get ready," said Mike breaking the awkward silence.

"Thanks," Alice replied as she started to get some fireworks.

After a good twenty minutes we were back on the road again.

"Mind if I put some music on?" Asked Alice.

"No, go ahead," I responded back.

Another hour passed until we got to the river.

I'm going to do it.

"Hey so ca...," Alice started to say.

As Alice started to speak Alexander grabbed her waist and pulled her to his body. He looked into her eyes as he slowly lower his face to her's. His lips captured her's, but instead of pulling away, Alice responded back by opening her mouth. They both fought for dominance but in the end Alexander won.

As they both pulled away, they were at lost for words.

Alexander gathered Alice into his arms and held her for a couple of minutes.

"I hope that we can make this marriage work," I told Alice as I kissed her again.

"I think we can," Alice said as she kissed me back.

Night has already fallen and thus the fireworks have begun to shine through the dark sky.

I can't believe I have her now.

Alice's Pro

I can't believe I kissed him. His lips felt so good. Can we really make this marriage work.

"I know of a place that we can enjoy the fireworks and some alone time together.

Fact it I need him.

I brought Alex to a treehouse that was built like a least three years ago. It had a small kitchen along with a nice size bed and bathroom.

Me and Alex listened and watched as the fireworks lit up the room.

Even though the fireworks were still going on, the new couple started to look at each other with a look of want.

Alexander pushed Alice onto the bed softly as he kissed her deeply.

The couple kept kissing as the the fireworks faded from the sky and the stars reappeared.

Sup guys sorry for the long wait but I just wasn't getting the right ideas for the new chapter but here I am, and I'm trying to make these chapters longer.

I'm also thinking about starting a couple of new books inspired by ideas on tumblr because why not.

So at the moment this is what I'm going to work with

So at the moment this is what I'm going to work with. So if you guys are interested in reading what I can do with these wonderful ideas then comment about it. Anyways that was the new update and I will talk with you wonderful people in the next update. Don't forget to like, comment, share and follow if you haven't already. Byeee.