Meetup

You watched the ceiling fan in your living room go round and round as you lied on the floor. The bad thing about this apartment was the fact it wasn't furnished and you didn't feel like going out to start furniture shopping, so instead you just used the floor.
All you could think about anyways was that freaking guy, Idubbbz. What kind of user name is that? You decided to check out his content. You pulled out your phone and opened the YouTube app. After typing in his name you found his account and decided to start with popular uploads. One that caught your eye was his Keemstar roast. You personally despised that man so why not see what damage this guy could do to Keem?
After watching that, and laughing your ass off during, you checked out some others that were mail opening videos. This guy actually cracked you up. Ian? Was that his name? Your memory was actually the worst and remembering names was never your strong suit.
After about 30 minutes of watching videos you decided you should unpack. Standing up you grabbed one of your luggage bags and dragged it into your bedroom It was pretty spacey so you were content. You unzipped the bag and pulled out blankets. The only piece of furniture you had so far was the mattress on the floor. You had pre ordered it and had it delivered knowing you'd need it.
Gratefully you plopped down on the mattress after you got your blankets put and spent a good hour of organizing your bedroom things. You figured you'd get all the other room items organized and start buying furnishings tomorrow. For now you were jet lagged and needed rest or else you'd kill a man.

••••••••••••••••••••••

9:37 pm
You read the clock with dreadful eyes. This time zone thing was going to be the death of you. Luckily it would get better with time. But you decided you should at least try to be somewhat normal and try to get dinner.
Considering you had no food to cook, takeout was going to be your best option. Chinese food or Mexican? You loved both and truthfully could eat both at the moment.
With a sigh you stood up from the mattress and figured you could decide on the way what you wanted or id you spotted something. You grabbed your phone and dug your purse out from under a pile of clothes. Grabbing the keys off the counter you jumped at the sound of a thud. You stopped and listened for a second but there was no second thud. Weird. Hopefully you didn't have noisy, annoying neighbors.
You stepped out of your apartment and turned around to lock the door behind you. You turned back around and started down the hall. Suddenly you heard the thud again and then a bunch of voices coming from the stairwell.
"I swear to god if they don't learn to pipe down I will have a few words to say." You mumbled t yourself as you walked with your head down.
Suddenly someone ran past you laughing and yelling some gibberish while wearing a.. full body pink suit? You couldn't tell who it was, until the same guy you met was right behind him and another guy holding a camera as they ran.
What was his name, Aaron? Or was it Ivan? You racked through your brain and Ian popped up. Ian? Yah sure, thats the name you would use. If it's wrong just tell him your stupid.
They left through the front doors and you followed behind at your own pace. As you stepped out someone jumped from the side of the steps and yelled.
"Ey boss!" It was the pink suit guy and you had zero patience for him. You jumped and let out a low scream and mumbled.
"Hey sorry!" Ian laughed through his words and walked over. "We saw you in the hall and thought it'd be good footage to scare you."
You just stared at him, obviously not amused. "It's fine. Just don't do it again please."
"Or what?"
"Yah meng, what you gonna do boss?" The pink suit guy spoke again in a weird voice and gave you the strangest look. Your gaze shifted form him to Ian.
"It's Ian right?"
"Yah.."
You took a deep breath, "Lemme just say you don't want to find out." You attempted to be mysterious and sexy but suddenly after realized you failed at it only because Ian chuckled and so did the other two guys. Great, A fucking plus (y/n).
Ian stepped towards you and grinned, "Whatever you say sweetheart. By the way, why are you going out so late?"
"Im hungry." You crossed your arms as you studied him. His eyes were so captivating. A green with blue, and they held a certain sparkle in them. And his arms, holy shit. You had never thought to have an arm fetish before but this boys veins popped out so well and it made you feel some sort of way.
"Really? Well I know a great place. And I could sure eat? How about you boys?" Ian looked to the camera guy and then pink suit with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm always down for a good meal." The one from behind the camera spoke in a thick Australian accent. He was a bit of a bigger guy, was he Chad? Isn had mentioned him earlier, maybe? You couldn't remember. Again bad memory strikes.
Pink suit ripped of the hood part of his suit and spoke actual words, "Yeah man, lets go to that one diner. They have killer pancakes." He had jet black hair and looked Asian. Filthy Frank? You were positive that was who he was. He was the only one who had ever seen your videos, so he already had brownie points with you.
You pretended to ponder the thought and nodded, "I'm always down for pancakes." You smiled as you brushed your hair back behind your ear.
"Well let's go faggots." Ian grinned and motioned for us to follow.

••••••••••••••••••••••

    "So you all do YouTube then?" You guys had reached the diner after an interesting journey while they filmed. Now you all sat at a booth, Chad, who you found out was only visiting but was super chill and also an asshole at times, sat by Joji, who was in fact quiet and chill. He had multiple characters for his videos which you found amusing. And then you sat across from them, next to Ian. You would have rather sat across from Ian so you had the chance to study him and just look at him, but being closer to him was also just as fine.
    "Yup! Proudly and dumbly." Joji spoke in a such a deep voice but also chipper.
    Ian scooted closer to you and stuck his elbows on the table and held his face. "So what do you film? Makeup vlogs, shopping hauls, or wait do you do pornos?" He had a little grin on his face while he looked at you.
    You felt your face flush with heat and knew it had to be very red. "No, I actually record gameplay and do streams on Twitch."
    "Really?" Ian gave you a strange look and you nodded your head. You looked across the table at the other two and they gave you the same look.
    "You just don't seem like a video game person." Joji spoke up and chuckled a bit.
    You sighed and rolled your eyes, "Oh I'm sorry that I want to look like I have my life together and don't wear the same clothes everyday."
    They laughed and Ian piped up, "Nothing wrong with that. I respect it really. As long as you play real games and do it yourself." He gave you a wink.
    "Watch my videos, that's the proof. Brother had me into video games when I was 12 and it seemed to carry on. And if you care, I do have an interview with Michinima in two days." You smiled and gave them a side eye look.
    "Rad." Chad carried the d at the end real long and bobbed his head.
    After a few more minutes of talking the waitress brought food finally and you took the first bite of the pancakes and smiled. Your stomach appreciated the food and so did your tongue. So good.
    The whole time you ate though, Ian seemed to be close and you would catch his foot on yours at times, so you decided to play back. What harm could it do?