Who?

You sat cross legged on your couch, staring at the dark television screen. You gripped your phone with both your hands and chewed on the inside of your lip. In the small amount of time it took to call Ian and for him to get to your apartment, you had even more notifications and started to lose some subs. You had no idea how or why, but you feared for your channel. You didn't want to put it before Ian, but tour channel brought in most of your income at this point and there was no way you could lose that.
Three knocks on the door broke you from your thoughts. "Come in." You spoke loud enough to carry your voice to the front door. You heard it open followed by footsteps and then it shut.
"Listen (y/n) this isn't that big of a deal." Your eyes shot up to see Ian walking towards you. His face was soft, eyes tired. He didn't even have his glasses on. You just stared at him emotionless, not knowing what you felt. He walked past you and slid next to you on the couch.
"Considering I make money from my channel and I am losing subs and getting hate for loving someone, it hurts." You looked back ahead of yourself at the blank television. It was silent in the apartment.
"Why? Why do you let it bother you? I get that its annoying people tear you down for living your life, but these fangirls? Why?" Ian spoke roughly and you just rolled your eyes.
You took a deep breath and turned your head to Ian, eyes studying him. "I love you. And the fact that I'm getting threats and getting told I'm not goo enough? Are you kidding me.."
"But why?" Ian's voice raised a bot on the volume level and it made you look away with a small flinch. You hated confrontation.
"This is my first serious relationship. You don't understand how much your friendship and love means to me Ian."
It was silent again and the ac kicked on, the slight hum filling the empty space. You took a hard swallow as you turned to Ian and broke a hand from the grasp of your phone. You lied the hand on his arm and spoke quietly. "I love you and don't plan on ever breaking up, don't think thats where this is going, but we need to do something. You need to do something. If I tweet out they're going to think Im lashing at them, which I might. I can't guarantee what I day is right or appropriate." You smiled lightly and saw Ian's face crack as he smiled back.
"And that's what I love about you; so feisty. And that hot ass." He smirked and you rolled your eyes with a grin. He always seemed to know how to lighten a situation. "I promise I will make a video or snap or tweet or all three, I promise. I love you too much to let these can get between us two." He reached up and placed his hand on your cheek and leaned into you. His lips hovered above yours and you craved his touch, his kiss. You loved him for his personality and his sweet soul, but the intimacy between the two of you was out of this world.
You leaned in and met his lips first, in a rush to taste him. You let go of your phone as it fell into your lap and you reached up to cup his face. His hands found their place on your hips and he pulled you on top of him as he lied down. Your hands roamed from his fave down to his chest and reached underneath his shirt. His hands pulled at the back of your shirt. His lips moving down your jawline to your neck, he playfully nipped at your skin and you grinned.
"Take this to the bedroom?"
Ian nodded his head, still stuck to your skin. Ian wrapped his arms around you and lifted you up as his hands gripped onto you. Wrapping your legs around him you kissed him, playfully nipping back at his skin. You pulled back and studied Ian as he walked to your bedroom. He was such a beautiful person, inside and out. You had no clue how you got so lucky. Ian caught you staring at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Want a picture?"
"No thanks, I'm about to get something better." You grinned and crashed your lips into his again. He chuckled against your lips and threw you on your bed. He pulled his shirt over his head as you did the same. His lips trailed from your lips down your neck to your chest. The sensation of his kisses and nips left chills on the skin, causing you to let out soft moans.
    As he worked his way down he slid your shorts down and teased you by playing with your panties(IM CRINGING SORRY I HATE THAT WORD BUT UNDERWEAR ISN'T SEXY). Ian looked up at you, but you had your head leaned back as your arched your back. With a grin he slid your panties down and you were soaked already. As he started in on you, a phone ring interrupted the sound of your moans. Your eyes shot open and your groaned.
    "Are you fucking kidding me.." You blindly reached at the bedside table for your phone. You could hear the buzzing on the table. You looked at the screen and saw Sonja's name. "I'm sorry Ian.." You pushed his head away from your crotch area as you grabbed a blanket and covered your self as you sat up. Ian groaned and rolled his eyes. As he stood, you saw the reaction he had and you got even more angry that Sonja called.
    "This better be fucking good." You spoke sternly into the phone.
    Sonja's voice came from the other end very quickly and short, "Oh it's amazing. Ian is about to be in some deep shit. He's lucky I haven't gotten to him yet."
    You furrowed your brows and shot a look at Ian. "What? What happened?"
    "Ask him about a certain fan named Juliana." Sonja spoke with sass and you puzzled your face. That name sounded familiar. "He might know her pretty well."
    You turned to Ian and studied him as you hung up on Sonja. That name, it was in your twitter notifications. She mentioned how she hung out with Ian and got to know him like you knew him but you blew it off because you figured it was a crazed fan.
    "Do you know any Julianas?" Ian's face flushed with color and he sighed shaking his head. 
    Ian's voice trembled as he spoke, "Don't believe her, she's lying."

//AN\\ sorry for the lack of updating, got busy with college shit. and sorry its short but enjoy dudes.