Unboxing

Yells and laughter blasted through your bedroom as you sat at your desk. Your hands and fingers reacted quickly as you played CSGO with Sonja and Ally.
"Whaddup it dat boiiiiii!!!" Sonja yelled through the microphone as she shot someone on your screen. You guys had been playing for hours; memes and bad microphone sounds had torn your mind apart. The stream had been going well luckily. It was your first stream since you got moved in and settled down. You felt way happier now that you found time to stream and record like normal. All the unpacking and organizing your apartment had drained you of doing anything. Even occasional vlogs.
You laughed and threw your head back as this kid tried roasting you three girls. "Please stop, oh my god your voice is making my ears bleed and you aren't even a silver elite." You spoke through busted up chuckles as you focused on your screen. After another hour of the stream you decided to shut it down.
"Alright guys, thanks so much for joining me today. Also I have officially finished unpacking and videos and streams, including highlights, will become normal again. Thank you for the support, peace my dudes." You gave a last smile to the stream viewers before shutting off and logging off. You took a deep breath as you checked to make sure you had gotten all of it recorded for a highlight video. As you sat back in your chair and took off your headset, you reached for your phone and saw a message from Ian.
Ian: Hey come up to my apartment when you can, I need help moving some boxes.
    As you read it, you slowly stood up and stretched. Sliding on your sandals you started out your bedroom and towards you front door. You quickly texted back and walked into the building hallway. You climbed the stairs and made a good pace to Ian's front door.
    Thump. What the heck? It came from Ian's apartment, so you slowly walked to the door and put your ear against it. Thump. You brought your head back from the door with a raised eyebrow and knocked. It was quiet for a few seconds until you could hear Ian grumbling. The door flung open and a sweaty, upset Ian stood before you.
    "You requested me?" You gave a cheesy smile and he simply nodded. You walked past him and looked around. There were boxes and boxes and boxes. They filled up his whole living room. "What the hell.. Do you have a online shopping problem?" You chuckled as you read some of the boxes and they had Amazon tape on them.
    Ian shook his head and patted one of the boxes. "No. I reopened my PO box because I ran out of stuff for my mail boxing and this shit came faster than a teenage boy." He started picking up a few stacked and walked down the hallway. You let out a breath of air and looked around in awe. You wee thankful your fans were normal with fan mail.
    Deciding to help you grabbed two boxes and followed him down the hall. He had a table set up with a mic, a setup you were familiar with. He had his camera on and he started throwing boxes and letters into the table. He saw you and gestured for the boxes in your hand. He held them no longer than five seconds before he tossed them onto the table. "This should be good to start with." He sat down behind the table and took out his knife. You thought it'd be best to stay back and quiet while he did his thing.
    "Listen here folks, I enjoy the enthusiasm you all have for sending me dildos and shit, but these boxes and letters I have here are nothing compared to what's in my living room at the moment. Take this," he pointed the knife in circular motion around the collection on the table, "time 50. I literally just opened my PO box and I already have to close it. Fucking dumbasses." He stopped and studied the packages for a few seconds before speaking again. He looked at the camera and gave a grin, "but I am very humbled and excited to see what bullshit is in these today."
    As you watched you chuckled. He was such a sarcastic asshole, but it worked. Even if he was trying to be rude or mean it, it was normal. He always tried to fight with you like that but it was nothing. You were so used to his asshole attitude, and to be honest it turned you on. Throughout his filming you helped him by bringing in more mail. It had been a good three hours app till you could tell he was exhausted.
    "Okay this shit is driving me insane. I can't stand all these dildos and I don't think (y/n) is appreciating it. Actually.. She might." He looked over at you and gave you a smirk and a wink as you rolled your eyes. "Whatever, okay bye. The PO box will be closed. Don't send anything, for the love of god don't. I have enough mail to last me a year with of videos." He looked around at the mess he had made in the table and looked back up at the camera, "I'm gonna go try to get my dildo in use." He stood up as he cut it off there and walked over to you. He reached out for you and your hands met his. "Thanks for helping dude."
    You shrugged and smiled up at him, "Anything for you." He embraced you into a hug and kissed the top of your head.
    "So about those dildos?"

//AN\\ sorry this chapter is shorter than the others. I will update tomorrow though and it will be longer and more exciting. Trust me folks. K cool hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading.