Snapped

You watched Ian as he nervously folded his arms and stared at the ground. His face showed everything, honestly you did not want to have this talk. You always imagined that Ian wouldn't have the guts to cheat or even think of talking to another girl.
    "Whats her name?" You spoke calmly and leaned your head back. Your mind was empty and you felt empty. You cared so much about this boy and didn't want to lose him so, you we're going to talk to this girl.
    Ian shook his head and stepped closer to you on the bed. "She's only 19, don't plan on fucking beating her up or stalking her."
    "Shes 19?!" Your head whipped towards him and you stood up. "Are you kidding me? Ian your a fucking 24 year old man, who the fuck is this girl?"
You spoke sternly and deeply. You stepped back a bit after noticing you got close to him. You hadn't ever been stern with him before and could tell he was taken back by this side of you.
    Ian shook his head, "Shes a fan okay. I met her at Vidcon and we got a picture and all that typical shit. I went to a party with the boys and we saw her there again and she just hung out with us." Ian spoke as if it was no big deal.
"Juliana is her name, I know that, but I need a last name. She was in my notifications and I would die before I found her in that shit storm on my twitter." Your eyes dug into him. You noticed his breathing picked up and his cheeks were gaining color.
Ian stepped towards you and tried to hug you as he reached his arms out. "Im sorry, can we fix this? We can all three meet and talk."
Your jaw dropped and you felt your anger level pop off and before you knew it your right hand had moved up and left a solid hit on his face. Your eyes stayed glued to him the whole time. He staggered back on his feet and stared at you with wide eyes.
"Don't be a fucking idiot. Get out of my apartment. I think I can handle this without your help. Look at what you've done already." You took deep breaths and felt your face flush with heat. "Please get out before I hit you again."
Ian stepped back and shook his head, still holding the side of his face. "Please (y/n), if you do anything crazy there will be problems. Don't be crazy." He turned and quickly left. You heard his footsteps down the hall. You called our after him, "I guess we will find out how crazy I am."
You heard the front door slam shut and you couldn't move. You stood in the middle of your room, frozen, half naked. Whatever just happened wasn't going to blow over easily.

••••••••••••••••••••••

The lights of the city shone through your apartment window. You sat on the kitchen counter, hugging you knees to your chest. Sonja stood in front of the fridge, rummaging through it for alcohol. Your mind bustled with thoughts of your future with Ian, on youtube, living here, and just who this. girl was. You had looked her up and she was a typical LA girl, who is out for just the money and sex. But why Ian? Yeah he was a you tuber but he's a fucking idiot. He is cute, but not even the type of guy she would chase. It made no sense.
"Maybe he made the moves first." Sonja spoke as she stood up straight holding a couple Buds. "You wanna shotgun these?" She gave a grin and studied you.
You shook your head no and stepped down to the floor and walked to the fridge. You pushed past Sonja and grabbed the spiced rum. As you unscrewed it you stared at the wall and took a long swig. "I wanna fucking die."
Sonja rolled her eyes, "If you're going to let this piece of shit ruin everything, you are not the person I thought you were." You shrugged and sat back on the counter, still holding the rum.
As the two of occupied the kitchen there were a few knocks on the front door. You had no interest in moving from your spot so Sonja answered. Your eyes were glued to the floor and you took another swig. You heard the footsteps from the front and the faint whispers of George. Why is George here?
A small smile came across your lips and you felt a weird tang in your stomach at the thought of him. No stop, you would be just as bad as Ian.
"Heeeyyy." George appeared around the corner with Sonja and he spoke deeply, wearing a dumb smile. You looked at him with soft eyes and gave a smallish grin. "How's (y/n)?" He stepped up to you and reached his arms out, inviting you to his chest. I can't be rude.. You leaned towards him and just let him hug you. Still holding the rum in hand, you just sunk into him.
"I could die, but I haven't yet so I guess that means I'm okay."
"Wow, I love the positivity in this room." George chuckled as he peeked at my hand, raising an eyebrow. "I see you already got a lending hand from alcohol?" You just slowly nodded.
"She just needs a little warmth." Sonja jokes and stepped out to the living room.
Eyes still on the floor you just nodded. Them emptiness was taking you over and you felt no energy. You has been drained. You knew you didn't deserve this but, why would Ian even think about another girl? Had to be something wrong with you, right? You felt the burning of eyes on you and glanced up to see George studying you. His darks eyes normally bothered you but at the moment they were comforting. They were familiar.
"Thank you." You practically whispered as your eyes shot back to the floor.
"Why?"
"For being here, caring yah?"
You felt warmth on your hand and saw George's hand on too of your hand. You let out a sigh and looked up at him. He simply squeezed it gently, letting you know he cared.
"Someone has to."

///AN\\\ Hey hi i will update again tomorrow after work. Sorry this was published a lil late. Enjoy.