Three: Henry

In Oxford University, England, it is an ordinary day for our first hero as he is busy scanning for his book in the library. The boy is looking on sources for his research on Asian Studies. Though tired, he still manages to complete his research so he can pass the exams as he always did. While he is reading a book about the Shaolin, his friend called him for lunch.

Charles: "Henry, give it rest. I know you're getting hungry. Let's have lunch for a while."

Henry: "Sorry Charles but I have to finish this research. This one is urgent and I must finish this on time. I'll take my lunch later.

Charlie: "Whatever you say Henry."

This is the usual daily life of Henry Knight, the first chosen one to be encountered. He is about eleven years old and is currently studying here in Oxford. He is the only son of Arthur and Anne Knight and his family is known as successful bankers, his family's wealth may be the reason on why he is studying in Oxford but the other reason is that Henry is a gifted child, a child prodigy. Since he was a young boy he saw early signs of being a genius. He also excels in the field of academics especially in mathematics and science which were his favorite subjects. He is also a bookworm, preferring to read books as a hobby. He has a best friend- Charlie Moore who has the same interest of Henry. His personality reflects his outside appearance. Just like a stereotype bookworm, he wore thick eyeglasses (because he's near-sighted) and has a wavy black hair. He is of medium height and skinny.

Henry continues his research on the Shaolins. As he reads the book, he has read about the ancient legend about the Chosen Ones. After he finished reading the legend, he began to think if the mystical Shaoilin warriors are real. Of course he knew that there are real Shaolins in China but he imagines the Mystical Shaolin warriors who are chosen to save the world. He asks himself what if he would be a chosen one to visit the legendary Shaolin Academy and be a real shaoilin warrior. Instead of thinking of his exams, he keeps of thinking about the Shaoilins, imagining what is like to be a chosen one.

Meanwhile, back to the two masters. The two have successfully arrived in London. From their casual attire they changed their outfit into a jacket attire with matching bowler hats. In that way, they can approach Henry with no suspicion, as they thought.

Master Frank: "Hey Chen, I feel like a sir here."

Grand Master Chen: "I hope this outfit works. Now we must find the first student here."

Master Frank: "But how we can find this kid? You know there are many people in this city."

Grand Master Chen: "Relax Frank, The scroll will help his find the kid."

Then Grand Master Chen opened the Ancient Scroll to find the location of Henry. Suddenly the scroll transfers as it turns from an ancient scroll into a scroll with a GPS system like ala Google earth style.

Grand Master Chen: "Now it's easy to find the kid. Now come on Frank."

The two started their search for the chosen one. From the tower of London, they searched until they reach the tower bridge, the Big Ben, the Buckingham palace, and the Piccadilly Circus yet they haven't found the boy. It took them all day until it was already dusk. After their search they went to Kensington hoping to find the boy until, the scroll finally located him. It points directly to Henry Knight as he was about to enter his flat. They approach him.

Grand Master Chen: "Hello there young lad."

Master Frank: "Hey there kid."

Henry: "A pleasant evening to you gentlemen. Have we met Mr.."