Eight: Kenji

The recruitment is not yet over for there are seven more chosen ones that are to be discovered. In Chicago, just after they visited Ron, the chosen one from Chicago, the masters left their hotel and went to the Airport to catch their flight to Tokyo. The rain stopped and they are greeted by a good weather.

Master Frank: "Thanks that the rain stopped. Now my boots are no longer wet."

In the departure, while Grand Master Chen is reading a newspaper, Master Frank went to a store to buy some magazine. While scanning to find the magazine he was looking for, he stumbled a gadget magazine. He scanned the magazine for a while and saw a picture of a boy who won a gadget contest in Japan.

Master Frank: "This boy seems to be a tech genius. No wonder he made good inventions."

Later Grand Master Chen approached him, telling him that their plane is near.

Grand Master Chen: "Frank let's go now to the departure area. The plane is boarding 20 minutes or we will miss our flight."

Meanwhile in Tokyo, Japan, the science fair had just ended and the winners are being awarded. One of the winners is our hero who had just received his trophy as the best young inventor award for 2012. The organizer, Mr. Hideki Roboto, was impressed to his weird but awesome inventions.

Mr. Roboto: "Wow Kenji this is the first time I saw such gadget. (referring to Kenji's new invention) What made you inspire to create such thing?'

Kenji: "We'll let's just say that this is based on reading some Manga. It inspired me to create some notable inventions. I just combine science with the geek stuffs found in Anime."

Mr. Roboto: "You can work here in my company. We need some special and talented people like you. You are the future of our country."

Kenji: "Sorry but I can't. First of all I'm still a kid to work and second, I am not really an inventor or sort of a thing. I am just an ordinary kid who loves to play with gadgets and creates one with passion."

Mr. Roboto: "We'll alright then, just call me if you ever change your mind."

After that Kenji left the scene and went home. He hurriedly went to the bullet train because it was rush hour and everyone is going home.

This is the life of Kenji, one of our chosen ones hailing from Tokyo, Japan. He is ten years of age and currently studying on a middle school. Kenji can be described as a "tech-savvy kid who loves making stuff out of his imagination". He creates many sorts of gadgets which is his pastime when bored. Aside from that, he also excelled in robotics and engineering. Kenji is also an avid fan of Manga and Anime that he enjoys wearing cosplays and frequently attends comic-cons. He is also a gamer that he never misses gaming tournaments. His love for gaming, making gadgets and Anime are not barriers on his Academics – he is also an honor student in his school. His father, Mr. Kenagi, is the owner of Maibatsu Inc. – a Japanese company that manufactures computers, gadgets and vehicles. Through his father, he is able to create some gadgets using his dad's equipment. In his appearance, Kenji is pale, thin and has spiky hair which is his favorite hairstyle.

Back to Kenji, he just arrived in his home and went straight to his room. He opens his laptop and watches One Piece before planning for his next "invention" that he would use for the gadget show he would be participating on the next day. It's not always easy for him for it requires constant planning. After making the plans for his invention, he opens Youtube and watches a video about the Shaolins in his spare time. After watching the video, he seems to be interested about the shaolins so he opens Google and searched about the order. There he discovered about them but he wants to know more about the Shaolins – not just what were seen on books or in the internet. He is fascinated about them that he asked himself if he could join such order. He dreams that one day he can be a Shaolin himself but combine it with a modern and high-tech touch.