Ten: Hansel

It is a very cold and wet morning in Munich. The weather is very rainy that you can see everyone carrying their umbrellas while doing their day's work. But our focus is located just in the suburbs of the city where we find our chosen one doing his usual activity – playing video games and eating.

The boy is very busy in his game. His main focus is only on the game, determining to win. (He is playing the League of Legends). You can see him pointing his head on the monitor while his fingers are tapping the keyboard while his right hand is on the mouse. There is a pretzel and choco shake just on the computer table in case he needs to eat. Since this boy is just playing, there is no enough dialogue. After all he is just there playing League of Legends with other online players while munching on his pretzels. We'll let's just say that he is very busy on his online game. While the boy still busy on his game, his mom called him for lunch. (Note: They are talking in German but it is translated in English so you can understand).

Mrs Schmidt: "Hansel, it's now time for lunch"

Hansel: "Just hold on a minute mom, I'm still playing here."

Mrs Schmidt: "I said NOW! The food won't wait for you."

Hansel: "Alright mom"

Hansel has no choice but to follow his mom, otherwise he would miss lunch. Lucky for him the game finished and he logs off his computer before going downstairs to have lunch.

This is the life of Hansel Schmidt, our chosen one here in Germany. His name is Hansel but his family and friends call him Hans. He is a kind of kid who prefers to play online game, surf the internet and yeah, eating. When not on the computer, he enjoys having company with his friends but most of the time he stays indoors playing games. Speaking of eating, Hansel has a huge appetite on food. He always eats and eats a lot – no wonder he is very fat. He may not play sports but he is a fan of football. Because of his lifestyle, he is often scolded by his parents, Mr and Mrs Heinrich and Helga Schmidt, and wants him to go outdoors and exercise. In his appearance, just as said earlier, he is fat with round cheeks and blonde hair. He is of short height (about 5'3).

After he took his lunch, Hansel continued his gaming session. He just finished his lunch but he is eating ice cream, for dessert. Tired of playing games, he opened 9Gag and spent several hours just browsing and upvoting on the posts he liked. He later saw one post that caught his attention. The post is about the Shaolin. (He saw the OP is Australian). At first, he's not interested but as he looked down the post (the post was very long), he then thinks that the Shaolin must be cool. Hansel may not have any background about Shaolin but he do know Asian and kung fu movies which give him a few details about the Shaolin. But he thinks the Shaolins are not as powerful as what is said on the post he saw. Sooner, his life would change when the masters will come to tell him the news.

Meanwhile, the masters arrived in Munich after their flight from Berlin. They immediately took their time finding the chosen one. They were hungry that they took lunch at a nearby restaurant in downtown Munich.

Master Frank: "Munich, Germany. It's good that we can eat German food with German beer."

Grand Master Chen: "We must eat our lunch as soon as possible. Afterwards we must search for the chosen one."

Master Frank: "But can we just enjoy the moment here. It's only a few time we can travel."

Grand Master Chen: "May I remind you that this is a mission, not a vacation."

Master Frank: "Alright, but let me just finish this beer."

After eating their lunch, they proceeded on finding the next chosen one, as always as day do with the others. Using the scroll as a locator, the masters searched in the city looking for the chosen one. While searching in downtown Munich, they encountered several kids and adults playing Pokemon Go.

Master Frank: "Hey Chen there is a new game called Pokemon Go where you can hunt for Pokemons in real life."

Grand Master Chen: "Yeah I've heard that it is good game but I find people who play that game kinda funny. They have to roam around just to look for that pokemon which is not even real."

Master Frank: "Exactly what we are doing. But instead of pokemons we are looking for the chosen ones."

Grand Master Chen: "Speaking of the chosen ones, why would you help me find them rather than just talking about that game (Pokemon Go)."

The masters continued their search. Tired after long hours of searching, they rested on a nearby park. Just as Master Frank is buying some snacks, he encountered Hansel who is playing Pokemon Go.

Master Frank: "What are you playing kid?"

Hansel: "Pokemon Go. I'm just hunting some pokemons."

Master Frank: "OK, so have you found one?"

Hansel: "Just caught only a few. I am about to catch a Pichu."

Master Frank: "Well I am about to try that app. Heard it's very fun."

Hansel: "Yes indeed. You see almost everyone here in this place plays that game."

(Hansel shows Master Frank that almost everyone in the park both young and old are playing Pokemon Go)

Hansel: "It's a very cool game. You should try it."

Master Frank: "Maybe I should. Thanks for the tip kid."

Hansel then went on his way, hunting for pokemons while Master Frank bought some snacks. He then went to Grand Master Chen to give him his snacks and about the kid he earlier chatted.