Seven: Ron

It is a very stormy day in Chicago. The city is known for its skyscrapers and urban landscape. But our attention focuses on the other side of the urban jungle, to the run-down part of the city where we would find our next chosen one. Along the streets, we found him walking alone with his hands on his pockets listening to Slayer's Raining Blood on his smartphone. He enters an abandoned building where he meets with his band.

Joe: "Hey guys, Ron is here."

All of them gathered near Ron, expecting that he bought something. However, to their dismay, Ron brought nothing.

Billy: "So Ron, did you bring us something?"

Cyrus: "Yeah, did you have some booty?"

Ron: "Does it look like I brought something? Of course I haven't"

Billy: "Oh man! I thought you was at Burger Shot to buy our snacks."

Mitchell: "And I thought you bought my Big Mac."

Ron: "Sorry guys but forgot. You know I'm in a hurry."

Billy: "Ah forget it, we'll send Cyrus to buy our snacks anyway."

Cyrus: "Me? But why is it me again. The last time you sent me to buy our snacks was yesterday."

Billy: "Why? Who has the money in our band...of course it's YOU."

Mitchell: "Yeah and of course daddy mayor will give you another bonus hehehe."

Cyrus: "All right, but next time Billy it's going to be you who will buy."

Billy: "Just go now Cyrus. Now guys lets start jamming!!!!"

Everyone pick their own musical instruments. Ron picked their electric guitars while Mitchell prepared the drums. Billy, their lead vocalist, starts their jam. Cyrus, meanwhile, leaves the building to buy their snacks. After a couple of 5 hours of jamming, they all went home.

Billy: "You did great Ron, though you forgot to bring our snacks but that's ok."

Ron: "No problem Billy. So what's for tomorrow?"

Billy: "We'll still resume our practice. We have to master some songs so we can win in the rock contest next week."

Mitchell: "Are we going to practice here again?"

Billy: "No, we would do jam on Cyrus's mansion."

Cyrus: "What? in my house? But why there?"

Billy: " 'Cause, your house has a music room and besides you said that your parents are on a vacation in Florida."

Cyrus: "Ok guys, I'll just prepare the instruments for tomorrow."

Billy: "Good. Now let's go guys. I must watch UFC this evening."

This is the life of Ron Wright, the next chosen one were talking about. He is also eleven years of age like the other chosen ones. He studies on a public school in Chicago but instead of attending classes, he often skips classes and preferring to join with his friends: Billy Fitzgerald and Mitchell Smith, who are his classmates and childhood friends and Cyrus Montana the son of the mayor of Chicago and is the "treasurer of the band". No wonder that he has many bad records in his school that he is about to be expelled. What Ron fails in academics is his success in the field of music. An aspiring rock star, he often plays with his friends and formed a band. They join in every rock contest hoping to gain popularity and they always win. Aside from being a rock star, he has also connections to various street gangs in Chicago but he doesn't join either of these gangs for these are only bad influences to his life and career. Unlike the other chosen ones, Ron is an orphan. His parents were killed when he was still a lad and he has no connection to his brother Johnny who blamed Ron for the loss of their parents. His aunt, Pat Wright raised him yet despite that she raised Ron the best she could, Ron grew up as a rebellious child. He stays with his band often for there he found some hope and a sense of a family. Ron's personality shows his appearance. He is of medium height, pale skin, and skinny. He has a spiky red hair. As a rock star, he prefers to wear leather jackets, aviator sunglasses, and leather boots very often which became his signature attire.