Chapter 5: Lessons

Harrison woke up the next morning and stretched out his arms. He pulled open his curtains and grabbed the watch off his night stand, it had just turned six. He got out of bed and looked around, he had been too intent on talking to his father the night before to notice what his friends and dorm mates had done to their private areas. Theo's space looked to be perfectly neat, not a book or quill out of place. Harrison saw that Blaise's desk was the exact opposite, it looked like he just dumped everything without a care of where it went.

He saw that Leo had a pinned up poster of the Montrose Magpies Quidditch team above one of his night stands. A box on the shelf underneath it Harrison knew held his solid gold wizards chess pieces. Draco had a photograph of his parents on his night stand and Crabbe and Goyle's areas were just as messy as Blaise's.

He walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out his uniform,minus the hat since they only wore it for the opening feast and special occasions. After taking a quick shower and washing his hair with a shampoo that caused too much foam to cover his hands he went back to his dorm. Theo was sitting on his trunk reading A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration. Draco and Leo were pulling out their uniforms and Blaise was still asleep.

"Is someone going to wake Blaise?" Harrison asked as he secured both of his wands in his two holsters. Harrison always kept his first wand on him. He wouldn't use it while at Hogwarts unless he was going to practice dark magic,but his father told him to carry it just in case. His new wand went on his right forearm in a holster, it was invisible once his wand was in it. It cost more than normal holster, but it was worth it. That way no one could see it if he was wearing short sleeves. It also couldn't be summoned, only removed by Harrison willing it to and flicking his wrist. His first wand was secured on his other forearm with the same type of holster.

"Don't look at me," Draco said putting his hands up. "The only way you wake up Blaise is if you have a death wish."

Harrison rolled his eyes and walked over to Blaise, he stopped at the foot of his bed and pulled out his wand.

"Aguamenti," Harrison chanted with a wave of his wand.

A stream of water shot towards the sleeping boy hitting him directly in the face. Blaise shot up and looked around wildly causing Leo and Draco to burst into laughter. Upon seeing Harrison smirking he narrowed his eyes.

"Bloody prat!" Blaise yelled, his face turning red.

"You weren't awake and it's almost seven," Harrison told him, not in the least bit apologetic. "If we aren't in the common room by seven-twenty Violet will come looking for us. You know how she gets when she gets annoyed and none of us want that."

Blaise muttered something unintelligible under his breath as he grudgingly got off his bed. He glared at the still laughing Draco and Leo as he walked into the bathroom.

"That was brilliant," Draco said in amusement as his laughing subsided. "Only you could get away with spraying a sleeping Blaise in the face with water."

Harrison smirked before rolling up his sleeve. If you come to my classes you'll have to stay in my sleeve.

Nani flicked her tongue out. That's fine.

Twenty minutes later Harrison and his friends walked into the common room, Crabbe and Goyle lagging behind them. Harrison saw that all of the first year girls were waiting for them along with Violet and Marcus.

"There you boys are," Violet said walking towards them. "Do you all have your books and supplies?" There were various answers of the affirmative. "Good, it's time for us to go to breakfast. Once you're all done eating and you have your schedules we'll show you to your first class."