3.5~ Karma's Plan (Part Two)

Continuation of the last chapter

Just a reminder in case 1. You didn't read the important thing in last chapter or 2. You forgot.

She will be starting to 'try' to assassinate her dad, because even though she can cut off his tentacles and such for some strange reason whenever she does injure him when he regenerates it doesn't drain his energy.

-----------------------------------------

Your POV:

Karma, Nagisa, Kayano and Nakamura were all grinning their heads off when i finished up my talk with korosensei. I just tilted my head at the sight. I was about to ask when the bell suddenly rung, it was really loud. I felt like I may as well of been right underneath it, for some reason I have a really bad head ache. Getting my bag, I began to walk out to the changing rooms.

It only took me like a second to get changed, seeing as i can go mach 20. Luckily, no one saw me or i'm pretty sure they would freak out... *sweat drop*. I heard from Karasuma-Sensei that instead of my stealth class we will be playing a game of cops and robbers, then korosensei came up with the 'brilliant' idea to get the students to use code name. I have to admit using code names is pretty cool, but not when it is decided for you by a bunch of immature people... We decided on each others names by getting a piece of paper, writing your class mates real name at the top then writing what you think they should be called. "Be prepared for some bad code name!" I declared loud enough for it to echo, silence flooded the room and everyone sweat dropped.

Here are a few of the names I came up with~

Karma: Menstruation Head

Nagisa: Karma's Boyfriend

Kayano: Love Meh Nagisa

Nakamura: Blonde Okajima

"Nufururururu~" I giggled with a karma smirk on my face as I handed in the slips of paper, I hope he pulls out all of them for my classmates *Evil Face*... Korosensei took one look at my slips of paper and giggled back. Little did I know they would get me back...

We all one by one went up to fetch our strips, then one we pull out being our nickname for the entire day. First Nagisa, by the look on his face he pulled out mine, his face flamed up almost instantly as he looked at the ground shifting nervously as he tried to say what it was. I looked at Karma he was sipping some strawberry juice and seemed uninterested... Oh, ho, ho you better get ready for it Akabane...

"My c-c-c-code name i-is... Umm, uh well... I'm K-K-Karma's B-B-Boyfriend!" Nagisa rushed back to his seat holding his face in his hands looking like he was going to cry. Karma had only just realized what had been said, he only heard the last three words and sprayed juice everywhere. Ruining my book as

"WHAT THE HELL?!" *Choke* "- NAGISA I'M N-NOT YOUR... B-B-BOYFRIEND!?!?!?!" *chokes even more* (Panda: On that D *Winks*) Everyone just looked at Karma and sweat dropped. This is what you get for not listening... I mentally face palmed as I watched Karma turn into a blushing mess of a panicked tomato.

"Nurfufufufuf~" Me and Korosensei both giggled at the same time. "Karma, you should listen to your boyfriend talking... Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!" I said whilst smirking mischievously at him, " He said it was his code name you baka!" I added slapping him round the back of the head...

"Alright Karma, up you come to draw out yours." Korosensei said, giving me the Don't-Hit-Your-Classmates look. Karma stood from his chair and walked over to the front, only taking his hands out his cardigans pockets to get a slip of paper from our sensei.

Please be mine, please be mine, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee!~ I chanted over and over in my head. It seemed like he was going in slow motion... COME ON ALREADY!?!?!