So so so sorry

Listen, I'm terribly, awfully sorry! This is not an update!
I lost inspiration and completely forgot about wattpad after I got extremely injured and almost died but now i can finally move my arm again!
After seeing so many people read and enjoy this it breaks my poor little panda heart...
But I'm afraid to say I won't be continuing this, it is so unbelievably hard to make a good fanfic that makes sense considering hitomi's story, that and the fact it is really hard for me to make a story mainly relying on an already made story and seeing as so many people have made AssClass (lol ass) fanfics it is hard to be original!

I'm going to make my own unique story which I will illustrate when I have time and post it on a comic website. However! I will upload a written version on the story here first as I love you guys so much! And I feel dreadfully bad... but it won't be out soon as I have only just started planning it! If I have time I will add drawings of my characters however that is not a definite! I will only give out some small details of my story now because I'm having a hard time on deciding between plots.

But basically, the idea of the story is magic and involves a female protagonist, although they are very boyish because I couldn't decide if I wanted a girl or boy protagonist. Start of at a regular school but after an incident discrimination gets too bad and is offered a mysterious scholarship to a private magic school, sorta like hog warts style school except different. I wish I could confirm more but I want to make this good for you guys and I want to make up for ending this and leaving so long again.

Also, if you have read this far, Thanks! I really appreciate you took your time to read this when you could of been reading lots of lemons! What? Just me then...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No but seriously, thanks a lot and if you are an aspiring writer of fanfic or just a story and struggling for ideas please feel free to private message me for help and permission to use my ideas as long as you give credit to what ideas you use I don't mind. Please even if you just want to chat message me and I will find time to message back about anything even if it is life troubles. I just want to make up anyway I can for leaving again now! Anyway this was longer than I expected it was meant to be short and sweet but look at how that turned out...
Anyway enough stalling, I really appreciate the support you guys have given and I apologise for being unable to write because of my accident.

Thanks as always,

PandaPolitician
(Alisha)
xXx