zéro

"I don't hold on to anything anymore. Pain comes at me and I take it, chew it for a few minutes, and spit it back out. It's just not my thing anymore."
(Dave Eggers)

Deep in the woods, in uncharted territory, was a village. Village life was simple, their people never needing for much.

The Earth Naturals were peaceful, yet a strong folk. Never relying too heavily on the other of there kind.

Aleida Underwood loved her family, her village, her people.

She never expected for the Fire Emperor to attack. She never expected the Water Natural tribes to hide away in fear, or for the Air folk to pretend that there was nothing that they could do.

She didn't expect the other Earth Natural villages to turn a blind eye.

Aleida never thought she would become a wanderer.

***

|Vote|Comment|Follow|

Unedited

I suck at summaries.

DISCLAIMER! I do not in any way own the Twilight series. All rights go to Stephenie Meyers.
I do however own Aleida Underwood and her plot line.
DISCLAIMER! Aleida is somewhat based on Avatar the tv show.

***

W A R N I N G

this is one of my first stories and I haven't yet gotten to editing it. Some of the stuff in here might seem extreme or otherwise odd and cringy.