Episode 4- Silverflame

*Silverflame poofs into existence in a game show room*

*Silverflame looks slightly confused, but shrugs*

Emberblaze: Hello Clans, and welcome to "Choose that Afterlife"!

*applause blasts through the speakers*

Emberblaze: Our two panels of judges, from StarClan and the Dark Forest! From StarClan! Introducing........Bluestar!

*Bluestar smiles*

Emberblaze: Crookedstar! 

*Crookedstar waves his tail*

Emberblaze: Cedarstar!

*Cedarstar nods in acknowledgement*

Emberblaze: Aaaaand Tallstar!

*Tallstar dips his head regally*

Mapleshade: *to Thistleclaw* Aren't they EVER going to do something different?

Thistleclaw: Of course not! The author is just copy-pasting this from previous episodes!

Fourth wall: OW.

Thistleclaw: Oops.

Emberblaze: Will you two be quiet? I haven't even introduced you yet!

Mapleshade: Well, maybe if you didn't copy-paste this stuff it wouldn't take you so long to introduce us!

Fourth wall: OWWW.

Mapleshade: Oops.

Emberblaze: *muttering* Why did I ever put Mapleshade on this show..? *louder* From the Dark Forest! Introducing..........Tigerstar!

*Tigerstar flicks his tail angrily*

Emberblaze: Maplesh-

Mapleshade: I TOLD you to get on with it already!

Emberblaze: Can't I finish this intro for once?

Mapleshade: No.

Emberblaze: Fine. Our other Dark Forest judges are Thistleclaw and Brokenstar. 

Thistleclaw: Can't you introduce us first next time?

Brokenstar: Yeah!

Emberblaze: Um...*Turns to Silverflame* Well, now, our judges will view the life story of this cat!

Silverflame: Cool. *plops down in front of the screen that appeared behind Emberblaze*

*The StarClan and Dark Forest cats look at her in astonishment*

Bluestar: She's not even..

Tigerstar: Worried about her fate!

*They both glare at each other for finishing each others sentences*

*Silverflame sits silently as her life flashed by on the screen*

StarClan cats: Wow! So calm! We want her!

Dark Forest cats: Wow! Silent and deadly, formidable! We want her, even if she isn't evil!

*The life finishes flashing by*

Emberblaze: *checks her iClaw* Wow! ALL the Twitter voters say that Silverflame should go to StarClan. Let's see if the judges agree! Judges, type your scores! *To audience* Remember, Clans, an average of six or higher means they go to StarClan, and an average of 4 or lower goes to the Dark Forest. Fives are...special cases. Okay, judges, hit enter!

*The scores flash on the screen. Every Dark Forest cat gives Silverflame a 0, and every StarClan cat gives her a 10.* 

Emberblaze: ...

Brokenstar: WELL? What's the verdict?

Emberblaze: We...um have an average of five. Again. 

Mapleshade: Again?! This happens, like, three fifths of the episodes! Can the author really think of nothing better than fives?

Fourth wall: OWWWW!!!

Mapleshade: Whoops.

Thistleclaw: *unsheathes claws* Sooo, miss host, what will happen now?

Emberblaze: *gulps* Well, the new rulebook says to consult the Twitter polls, which is....100% StarClan.

StarClan cats: Yay!

Dark Forest cats: WHAAAT??!!

Emberblaze: D-d-don't hurt me! I didn't vote on Twitter!

Tigerstar: True. But who made the rulebook?

Emberblaze: *Is backing up against wall* No! Please! Punish the Twitter voters!

*Brokenstar snatches iClaw out of Emberblaze's paw. 1st voter is #CloudtailXCookies4evah.*

Dark Forest cats: CLOUDTAIL!!!

*Cloudtail appears*

All cats: o.O

Cloudtail: So, watcha calling me for?

Emberblaze: You-you shouldn't be able to get here! Only dead cats can. *She frowns, cause cats can totally frown* Wait, you don't even exist yet!

Cloudtail: *shrugs* I have no idea what you mean. Besides, isn't Cedarstar still alive?

*crickets chirp*

Cloudtail: Meh, I don't believe in StarClan anyway.

*The StarClan and Dark Forest cats look offended*

Cloudtail: Look, nothing personal. Toodeloo! I'm off to eat more cookies! *under breath, drooling* Cookies...

*Cloudtail disappears*

Emberblaze: Wha-

Dark Forest cats: DIE, HOST! 

Emberblaze: AHH! No! It's not my-

(interference)