Episode 3- Mousefur

Emberblaze: Hello Clans, and welcome to "Choose that Afterlife!" I'm here today with our participant- Mousefur!

*Mousefur appears, looking young but irritated*

Mousefur: Is this StarClan? *sees screen* Young'uns today and their gizmos...

Emberblaze: Our two panels of judges, from StarClan and the Dark Forest! From StarClan! Introducing........Bluestar!

*Bluestar smiles*

Emberblaze: Crookedstar!

*Crookedstar waves his tail*

Emberblaze: Cedarstar!

*Cedarstar nods in acknowledgement*

Emberblaze: Aaaaand Tallstar!

*Tallstar dips his head regally*

Mapleshade: *snarls* Why must they do the same thing every time?

Thsitleclaw: Be quiet, Mapleshade, or your going to get us kicked off the show!

Emberblaze: *under breath* I might do that even if she is quiet... *louder* from the Dark Forest! Introducing........Tigerstar!

*Tigerstar swipes at the camera that tries to zoom in on him. There are yowls from the audience.*

Mousefur: *shocked, but quickly recovers* Tigerstar? I thought you were dead. *muttering* I hoped I'd seen the last of him.

Tigerstar: Technicalities, technicalities.

Mousefur: Oh, shut your muzzle.

Tigerstar: W- Hey, I'm your elder here.

Mousefur: But you're still a piece of crowfood.

*'Ooh' sounds are heard from the audience*

Tigerstar: W-well, you're a pile of mouse dung.

*The crowd gasps.*

Mousefur: Oh yeah? Well you're a piece of fox dung.

Random cat: You tell him, Mousefur!

Tigerstar: O-oh yeah? Well, you're a--

Emberblaze: No, no! Stop! This is not what this is about. This show is here to decide whether Mousefur is going to StarClan or the Dark Forest.

Mousefur: *points tail at Tigerstar* Send me to where this guy is so I can keep ROASTING him forever!

Tigerstar: You're not roasting me!

Emberblaze: Ahem. The votes, please?

*The votes appear on the screen. Every cat give Mousefur a 10.*

Mousefur: Shoot. I wanted to keep arguing... *breaks off when Bluestar turns to her*

Bluestar: That was awesome! You totally demolished him!

Mousefur: I did, didn't I? 

*More congratulations are heard as Mousefur is lead off the stage to a door labeled "StarClan".*

Emberblaze: Well, it looks like Mousefur is going to StarClan! Thank for watching, Clans, and stay tuned for the next episode of "Choose that Afterlife!"

Remember, if you have a request for the next round, just comment below! ~Ember🎶