Kailey's Story ~A Waterloo Road FanFic~

At fourteen, Kailey Greenhurst is just a normal girl. She has a best friend called Olivia, and goes to a school in the middle of a small town called Gosport. But Kailey is hiding a secret. When her mum gets a new boyfriend, it all seems okay. His name is Peter and her mum is delighted and thinks she has found her soal mate. Of course, Kailey is happy for her mum, why wouldn't she be? But after two months, Kaileys mum decides to join a darts team at the local pub, which means that her and Peter are going to be in the house alone. Kailey doesn't really mind, she and Peter don't get along amazingly but she can stand him. They aren't really friends, but if Peter made her mum happy, then Kailey is going to try her best to accept him. 

But, the third time that Kaileys mum goes out to play darts, Peter does something to Kailey. Hurt, scared and horribly abused, Kailey doesn't know what to do. Peter threatend her to keep her mouth shut, or else he will hurt her mum. So thats what Kailey does. She keeps her mouth shut. In fact, she keeps it shut so often, she doesn't speak at all. 

One year later, the abuse still comeing at Kailey, her mum and now step-dad Peter, have decided to move up to scottland. So they all move up their, and Kailey joins a school called Waterloo Road. Still not talking and the abuse still comeing, she manages to make a friend. Barry Barry. The schools known bad boy. But as their friendship grows stronger, will Barry get Kailey to crawl out of her shell and start talking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, so this is my first Waterloo Road fanfic so bear with me! the chapters arent gonna be long, one and a half pages at the least and four pages at the most. please give me feedback :) please vote and comment ?? xxxxxxx thanks youuu

Jadee :)