Barry Barry ~ Chapter Two

At last the bell rang and I was let out of this torture. Barry had been burning holes in me with his eyes for the whole class and finally the ball rung! I jumped up and grabbed my bag and started to take off. Then, my right wrist was in pain as someone held onto it, pulling me back to the class room. I turned, an annoyed look on my face as I tried to hide my pain,  to see Barry holding my arm. I glared at him and tried to get away, but it just cause him to grip my wrist tighter.

‘’Woah, woah, where do you think you’re going?’’ Barry said with a smirk. I sneered at him, looked down at my wrist then questionably back up at him.

‘’Oh, sorry,’’ he said and let my arm go. I let it fall to my side, the cuts had already opened up for the second time today and I didn’t feel like anyone noticing. Too late. Once again, Barry grabbed my wrist, but this time gentler, and slowly rolled up my sleeve. I looked down, ashamed.

‘’ Did… did you do this?’’ He askes, his voice bearly audible. I slowly nod my head, waiting for the insults to come. I look around the empty classroom we were in and see no quick escape route.

I turned to him, looked him dead in the eye. I wasn’t expecting him to do what he did next. He let go of my hand and walked out. I heard the door shut and someone run along the corridor. Great, well done Kailey, he hates you now, I think to myself as I slump back down in my chair. Two minutes later, the door opens again ad someone walkes in and sits infront of me. I don’t look up to see who it is, I keep my head looking down. I feel someone gently take my bloody wrist and start to wrap it up. Startled, I jump up to see Barry holding a bandage.

‘’I’m not going to hurt you!’’ he exclaims so I sit back down, deciding to trust him.

‘’Give me your arm,’’ he demands. I don’t move.

‘’Damn it, Kailey, give me your arm for fucks sake!’’ he almost shouts at me so I hold my arm out to him. He starts wrapping it up again, and when he finished he stood up and held his own hand out to me.

‘’Get up, I need to take you on a tour of the school,’’ he said, as if nothing happened. I take his hand and he pulls me up and follow him out the door.

‘’And that’s the English block. Got it?’’ he asked and I nod. 

Then the bell rung and he told me we have to go back to the PRU so we head off. Once we got there we took our seats at the back, and Barry ignored me for the rest of the day. It was fine with me, I didn’t really feel like having a convosation with anyone. Even if I am just writing stuff in a notepad.  At lunch I snooped around the school, looking for possible hide outs, and found one at the back of the school, a little corner just like the one I had spent all my break times and lunch times at my old school. I took out my old iPod and put it on shuffle on Mumford and Sons and just relaxed.

When I got home my mum was in and there with no sign of my step-dad thankfully. I went straight up to my room as usual and read my book while my iPod was on charge. But that night I found myself dreaming of a certain Barry Barry. It was probably just because I had spent the day sitting next to him, I told myself. Yeah, that was it…

Okay, lucky you, I decided to do chapter two for you :P, please comment and vote :P it would make me sooooooooooooo happy. And if you ask I might dedicate the next chapter to you :P and I am open to criticism, but keep the language nice guys, I don’t want to have to block people ;)

Thanks for reading, see ya soon,

Kasia xx

P.S I know its short, but I in not into writing long chapters, so don’t expect any six page long chapters from me. xx