A Dress for a Goddess

AN: Continuation of aday one in The Forsaken, not much Zervis here until the end. I'm just messing with spriggan interactions on a quest for a dress. Its actually quite enjoyable. :-p

"Welcome back my lord," he bows deeply. "It is good to see you."

"You as well."

" I take it your journey went well. "

Turning his attention to the petite blonde, Zeref smiled softly, "Very much so."

"Ah you've brought company?" He asked curiously, "How rude of me, I must wlcome her to the palace as a proper gentleman," swiftly walking past the dark mage Invel bows to the blonde, "and who might you be my dear?" He asks, extending his hand towards her.

Mavis freezes as memories of Rita's death flash through her mind. Body sweating, Mavis stiffly lifts her hand towards the silver haired gentleman.

"I'm-" she starts, mouth dry.

Postioning his hand between his faithful colleague, and his companion, Zeref captures Mavis hand with his own.

"My goddess," Zeref interrupts, And Mavis looks at her savior in relief. " Now if you would be so kind," Noting the look of surprise in his colleagues eyes, Zeref smiles," I request that you have some appropriate robes made for her."

"O...Of course my lord."

Stepping away, Invel glances back, noting the girl as she straightens up and leans into his master's arms without any reprocussions. Watching them as they, go Invel's eyes widen as his majesty disappears into his room, his arm entertwined with the child's. What was the master thinking? Despite his concerns however, he had taken the girl's measurements mentally, and headed towards the shop to find material for the robes. The master would have his head if he didn't. That didn't necessarily mean he had to hurry however. Perhaps he would peruse the market a bit before he went to his ultimate destination. With that in mind Invel walked about, searching for any thing that seemed out of place. As a matter of fact, it was quite some time before Invel actually entered the hobby shop.

Vaaaank

"Ug," Invel winced as the obnoxiously loud bell penetrated his ear drums. He really wished Marin would do something about that annoying horn, but he had a feeling the perverse mage enjoyed torturing the masses as they entered and exited the pleasurable hobby shop.

"Welcome, welcome to Marin's little shop of pleasure" exclamed the shield subordinate, "What is your deepest desire?" Then glancing up in anticipation, "Oh...it's you," Marin said dissapointed, and Invel rolled his eyes.

"Where is Neinhart?"

"Neeiiinhart, well..." Blocking the white haired advisor from entrance, "I believe he's in the back entertaining the lady folk, but I don't think now is a very good time," grabbing for the high ranking officer, Marin frowned as his body froze.

"Stop this," pushing toward the back, Invel freed Marin from his icy prison before entering the darkened room. Incense burned, and candles shone as he caught sight of the long haired mage sprawled across the body of mayor's wife, his hands massaging her breast as he serenaded her with song.

"Oh, Neinhart," she purred, leaning into his expert fingers.

Red faced, Invel cleared his throat. The predisposed mage glared at the intruder.

"Mari-" he growled. "What did I-" Then, noticing just who stood in his doorway he made a 180 and stopped his ministrations. "Oh Invel-Sama!" he sing songed, the mayors wife looking rather miffed at the intrusion. "I do apologize my lady," kissing her hand, "but I must end our session early today."