7 Minutes in Heaven Marth

"Why do I have to play Peach?" You asked while the pink princess was dragging you by your (cape/scarf/collar).

"Beacause it will be fun plus, Marth is going to be there!"
Once you heard Marth's name you tried to crawl away but Peach had a good grip on you.

"Ugh, why must you torture me and my love life!" You yelled complaining.

"Girl you don't have a love life until you kiss him and become his girlfriend!" Peach protested dragging you to the rest of the SSB group.

"Okay now we can start the game!" Lucina exclaimed holding a hat. Everyone put one item into the hat Lucina was holding.

After a few minutes of squealing and laughter it was your turn. You reached into the hat and pulled out a piece of armor. It looked kinda like......
"EEEEK!" Peach squealed in your ear almost making you deaf. "(Y/N) GOT MARTH!" There was a lot of awww and lucky girl going around.

"Well you two know what to!" Peach said shoving you and Marth into the closet.

Wai-
*SLAM*
*CLICK*

You were now locked in the closet with the Hero King.
You turned a shade of pink when you were face to face with Marth in the dark.

"So..... what are we gonna do Mar-mmph!"~

You felt a pair of soft lips on yours. It was Marth, and he was kissing you. You were shocked but you soon melted into the kiss. Marth licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance and of course you gladly accepted. You both battled for domaince.

But before anyone of you won you heard a click which meant someone unlocked the door and you both quickly pulled away before someone could open the door. "I love you!" Marth said. Before you could respond the door opened revealing Peach and the other smashers. "So how did it go?" Peach asked. "It went well!" You said, "Oh Marth would like to say something to the male smashers!"

Marth cleared his throat and said, "She's Mine!" And with his words you both walked out the room to continue what you were doing.

Let's just say there's a chance that a little prince or princess might be running around the mansion in a few months or so.

Galica: Ahhh finally I finished this one-shot

Palutena: 432 words in total counting this.

Pit: So who's gonna be next

Galicia: The time isn't right yet Pit,but it will be soon. Until next time my fellow readers.

Pit: Bye-Bye!

Palutena: Bye!

Dark Pit: See ya!