7 Minutes in Heaven Dark Pit

Galica: Okay your on Pittoo!

Dark Pit: Don't call me that!

"~Okay it's your turn Pittoo~!" Palutena said in a singing voice.

Dark Pit groans in irritation of being called by his nickname.
He then stuck his hand in the hat and pulled out a (f/c) feather.

"Well, Well, Well!"Palutena said laughing.

You were blushing a peach pink and everyone laughed at your expression. You felt a slight tug on your wings as they started to glow. Before you knew it you the Power-of-flight was activated and you started flying towards the closet and landed in it with a big thud.
The same thing happened with Dark Pit.

Palutena lock the door with her magic. She then said, " Have fun you two!" and walked off.

You and Dark Pit were in the dark staring at each other.

"Um..... Dark Pit?"
You said walking close to him.

"What?" He said walking forward.

"What are we playing exactly?" You ask walking a bit closer.

"Um... a game?" He responded smirking but you can't see it. (BECAUSE IT'S DARK)

"Don't be such a wise A!" You say rolling your eyes. "What is the game called?"

"7 Minutes in Heaven~" He said calmly.

"Oh what is it about?" You asked him.

"Let me show you~♡" He says in a seductive voice.

"Wait, what do you me-MMMMPH!" You were cut off by warm lips on your soft ones.

They were Dark Pit's lips. He pulled away and said, "I know i'm not the sweet corny type of guy, but I love you with all my heart (y/n).

You hugged him and whispered, "I love you to Pittooey!"

"I only feel comfortable when you call me that (y/n)-chan~" Dark Pit was about to kiss you again but you were interrupted by Palutena.

You two have 10 seconds left!

You heard Dark Pit mumble, "Damn goddess messing up my alone time with my girlfriend."

You whispered to him and said, Wanna finish what we were doing when we get out of this closet?~♥

He kissed your cheek in response. The door opened to reveal the green haired goddess with the rest of the smashers close behind her.

"Well?" They all asked.

You were about to answer for them but Dark Pit beat you to it.
"If any of you boys look or touch (y/n) I.Will.Kill.You." With that he grabbed your hand and walked out the closet and exited the room.

" With that he grabbed your hand and walked out the closet and exited the room