7 Minutes in Heaven Sonic x Shadow (Requested)

"Sonic it's your turn to choose!" Pit cheered handing Sonic the hat.

Sonic put his hand in the hat and moved it around a little. As soon as he felt comfortable on a item his hand was on he grabbed it and pulled it out. It turned out to be a black gun. Sonic dropped the gun as his whole body turned pale.

"Is that your gun Samus?" Sonic asked in a shaky voice.

"Nope!" Samus said holding her gun.

"Didn't think so~" Sonic said crying on the inside.

"Who's gun is it anyways?" Pit asked.

"Well would ya look at that, Faker has my gun~" A deep voice said.

Sonic turned his head and was met with his gaze. Shadow.

Palutena waved her staff and sent Sonic flying towards the closet.

Shadow just walked inside the closet as Pit closed the door.

"Sooooooooooooooooooo, wanna bust a hole in the wall so we can get out of here?" Sonic said in a cocky tone.

Shadow stayed silent.

"Yo Shadz?"Sonic said snapping his fingers trying to annoy Shadow. It worked of course.

"What do you want?!" Shadow said annoyed.

"I want this to be over I don't wanna do this, I should be out there running free not inside some closet not running aroun-MPFF!"

Sonic got cut off by Shadow kissing him on the lips roughly. He licked Sonic's bottom lip asking for an entrance. Sonic denied and refused to open his mouth. Shadow growled in the kiss as he moved his right hand down to Sonic's waist and slapped his butt making Sonic yelp in surprise causing him to open his mouth. Shadow took this opportunity and shoved his tongue inside Sonic's mouth. He soon pulled away leaving a string of saliva.

"That's for talking too much!" Shadow said looking away crossing his arms.

"5 seconds left!!!" Samus yelled from behind the closed closet door.

Sonic just stood there in shock of what just happened.

The door opened to reveal Pit sighing in relief. "They didn't kill each other, You owe me 10, 000 hearts Link!" He announced as he ran off to find Link.

Shadow turned to Sonic and said,"Don't tell anyone about this." As he walked out of the closet and Chaos Controlled somewhere else.

Sonic ran from out of the closet and somewhere else trying to get rid of the image out of his head.