7 Minutes in Heaven Roy

"Okay Roy, it's your turn!" Ike exclaimed chuckling waiting to see which female his friend got.

The red headed swordsman nodded as he stuck his hand in the hat. He pulled out (f/c) (headband/earrings/bow/hat)

"DUDE YOU GOT (Y/N)!" Ike yelled laughing rolling on his back.

"BAKA, IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!" Roy yelled back blushing fifty-shades of red.

"Um... guys, may you please stop yelling?" You asked kinda annoyed.

Ike cleared his throat,"Sorry (y/n), anyways you two know what to do."

"Yeah, Yeah Baka we know." Roy grabbed your hand as he lead you both to closet. Once you both were in the closet, Ike closed it and locked it.

"Hey Roy, it's kinda dark in here," You say holding on to him.

"Are you afraid of the dark?" Roy asked chuckling.

"Nonsense i'm not afraid of the dark, i'm afraid of what hides in the dark~" You respond holding Roy tighter.

"Well, does this make you scared of the dark?" Roy asked getting behind you.

"Does what make me scared of the darrrrrrrrk," You were cut off by Roy kissing your neck while grinding against your butt.

"R-Roy,ahh~♡" You moaned as Roy found your sweet spot as he kept licking and sucking the same area.

He soon pulled away and kissed your lips roughly. You return the kiss quickly. He licked your bottom lip hoping for a entrance, but you denied him. He growled a little as he groped both sides of your butt making you open your mouth letting out a squeal. Roy took this chance as he shoved his
tongue in your mouth exploring every part of your mouth. He pulled away leaving a string of saliva. You both had droopy eyes holding one another blushing a light pink.

"I love you (y/n)~♡" Roy whispered in your ear seductive.

"I love you to Roy~♥" You respond whispering back in his ear.

You two were about to kiss again when Ike yelled, "10 SECONDS LEFT YOU TWO!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT BAKA!" Roy yelled through the locked closet door.

"Shall we continue this later (y/n)?" Roy asked with hope in his voice.

You tapped your chin before saying, "Of course Roy!"

Ike opened to see Roy charging towards him. Ike started running as fast as he could. "WHAT DID I DO?!" Ike yelled running down the smash mansion hallway.

"YOU RUINED MY MOMENT WITH (Y/N)!!!" Roy yelled back chasing Ike down the smash mansion hallway with his sword in his hands lifted high.