7 Minutes in Heaven Pit (Requested)

"Okay (y/n) it's your turn!!!!" Peach cheered as you started sulking.

"whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy.......?" You cried as you put a hand on your forehead.

Zelda giggled and said,"Wow and here I thought Peach was the drama queen around here."

Peach rolled her eyes playfully and turned her attention back to you.

You stuck your hand inside the hat and pulled out a golden reath.

"Awwwww you got Pit!" Female Wii Fit Trainer squealed.

You felt someone carrying you towards the closet. You turned and saw that Ike was the one carrying you. You looked back and saw Peach smirking with evilness as she said," We have Ike here assisting you to the closet, just so you won't try to escape."

"I thought you loved me Peachy~" You whimpered as Ike place you on the ground in the closet. He walked out the closet and closed the door locking it.

A hand touched your shoulder and you jumped 5 feet in the air.

"Woah (y/n) it's just me!" A voice said with worriedness.

"Oh it's just you Pit." You sighed in relive.

"Soooooo... what do we do now?" Pit asked.

You assumed he was twiddling his finger tips looking clueless. You sighed and shrugged your shoulder and replied with an "I have no idea".

Pit made his way towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Well I guess I have a little idea on what we can do~" Pit mumbled
loud enough for you to hear.

"Oh yeah?" You asked as your eyes lit up a bit. "What did you have in mind?"

Pit didn't respond. Instead he placed his head on your shoulder nuzzling your neck, while inhaling your scent. You were confused as to what he was doing, but before you could even ask you felt something warm and wet touch your neck making you shiver in delight. Pit seemed to notice, but he still held his position. Holding your waist, with his head resting on your shoulder while nuzzling into your neck. The warm wet "thing" retracted from your neck as you heard a moan of satisfaction from Pit.

"You taste as sweet as your scent smelt." Pit mumbled.

Your face felt hot when you figured out that it had been Pit's tongue that touched your neck. You felt yourself being pushed back into a dip, and a pair of soft warm lips met with yours. You were shocked for a moment before  wrapping your arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

"I....love...you (y/n)!" Pit weakly said in between kisses.

The door to the closet jiggled as the lock turned. You were about to pull away, but Pit's grip was strong. The door opened revealing Palutena, Dark Pit, Peach, Ike, Zelda, and Female Wii Fit Trainer.

"Uh... maybe we should close the door, I really don't wanna see this." Dark Pit groaned making a disgusted face.

Palutena took a picture then closed the door. After the door was closed, let's just say an angel can really do wonders on a human.

 After the door was closed, let's just say an angel can really do wonders on a human