A home?

"Is that a night fury?"

Hiccup POV

"It appears so."
"Huh. That's the first new night fury we've seen in years."
"Yeah, it is. But where did it come from?"
"I heard the red death recently had a night fury in her nest. But it got away."
"So your saying that might be the one?"
"Yes."

I stood there, on the opposite side of toothless, feeling invisible. I watch the bush in front of me. I looked down at Astrid. "Astrid... we aren't alone." She opened her eyes and looked at me confused.
"Hey is that a saddle on it's back?"
That got Astrid to sit up. "Who is that?" She asks me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Be quiet and listen," I reply.
"Yes that is a saddle idiot."
"You're the idiot."
"Uh...Eret."
"What now? Are you going to say it has a rider now?"
"Yes."
"Your kidding me."
"Nope."
"Taylor..."
"No seriously."
"Ugh. I highly doubt it has a... rider." The voice sighed in defeat.
"Who's the idiot now?"
"Shut up." Two figures walked out behind the bush. "Oh, it has two riders," A boy says. I'm guessing that's Eret. "Gee, like I didn't notice Captain Obvious," the girl says. And that must be the one named Taylor. "Shut up Tay," The boy, Eret, says. My guessing skills are amazing aren't they?

"Uh, hi?" I say. Astrid was standing beside me now, her axe settled in her hand.

"Hi! The names Taylor, this idiot is Eret and welcome to Fury Island!" The girl says quickly.
"I'm not an idiot," Eret mumbles. "Yes, you are," Taylor replies.
"Hi, I'm Astrid and this Fishbone is Hiccup," Astrid says. "Gee thanks Astrid," I say, growling. "Never a problem Hic!" She replies.
"Fishbone, that sure is original," Taylor says, chuckling. "Say, what are you two doing out here?"
"We, ran away from our home. I," I notice the look on Astrid's face as I begin to say I, "We didn't belong." Taylor and Eret looked at us sympathetically. "Well, uh, you guys are gonna need a home now right?" Eret asks us. We nod. "Then, how about you guys stay here?" Taylor adds.  I look at Astrid and she gives me a small nod. "Alright," I respond, a bit unsure. Taylor raises her eyebrow at the unsure tone in my voice but seems to shrug it off. Eret smiled and begin to lead the way into the forest. Taylor followed behind him and Toothless began to stand up as Astrid began to follow as well. I'm not so sure if we can trust them, but they seem nice enough, nicer than anyone on Berk that's for sure.

----🙃----

"You guys are gonna love it here," Taylor says as she pushes a large leaf out of the way, revealing a small village and a TON of dragons.

"Welcome to Fury...something, you know I always forget what we named this place," Eret says, spreading his arms in the air before dropping them to his side and laughing. Taylor laughed with him and Astrid and I chuckled. I've got to admit, these two made for one hilarious pair.
"There you two are! I've been looking everywhere for you guys...wait hold up. Who are these two?" A boy walks up to us and waves his finger at me an Astrid.
"Nice to see you too Zach. These two landed here and we're gonna give them a home," Taylor replies to the boy. "Hmph, I'll add that to my list of things to do. Anyway, I'm Zach," The boy says, sticking his hand out for a hand shake. I took it and shook his hand. He gave me a smile before raising a hand up to move his blonde hair away from his blue eyes. I smile back, before looking around at what is going on around me. It's like a small outpost, each house connected by planks of wood that lead around the place. There were dragons everywhere. But not just any dragons. Night furies. This place was beautiful. "So you guys have a village here?" I ask. Zach shook his head. "More of a... Little place where a bunch misfits joined together and made a bunch of disgusting houses," he replied. Well I guess that sums it up. I notice Taylor roll her eyes and Eret shake his head. Zach apparently noticed it as well. "What? Was that not a good enough explanation of what this place is?" He asks. "Yeah...no. This is more of a place made from a bunch of misfit friends who live here happily and don't call their houses disgusting," Taylor says with a smirk. Zach frowned. I like that explanation better.
"Well, the suns setting and I am starving. Food anyone?" Eret intervened. "Food sounds great."

----🙃----

"Mmmm this is delicious Taylor," Astrid says as she continues to eat the mutton in front of her.
"Very delicious babe good job. Surprised you can actually cook," Eret says.
"And that is the reason I don't cook babe," Taylor replies with a frown.
I look at the two. No wonder they teased each other so much when we first met them. They were a couple. Good job smart ass. You are so very very smart Hiccup.
"I for one think this is delicious," I say as I put some mutton into my mouth.
"Thank you Hiccup! And Astrid too. At least SOME of you are nice," Taylor says with a pointed look at Eret. He shrugs his shoulders. "Eh," he says.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "I don't know about you guys but I am ready to hit the hay. Goodnight!" She says before walking up the stairs. Eret watched her go up before turning to me and Astrid. "We have a guest bedroom down the hall and too the right. Your dragon can stay down here. I'll see you in the morning I guess," he says before following Taylor. I look at Astrid.

"One guest room. Oh dear," we mutter. We walk down the hall and find the room with the door open. A bed is sitting in the corner with a small dresser and a desk across from it. And a cot is sitting against the other wall.
"Well I guess the bed issue is solved. I'll stay on the cot. You take the bed Astrid," I say, walking over to the cot. "And you will not be getting me out of doing this," I add as she opens her mouth to tell me to take the bed. She sighs, but gets into the bed anyway. I move around to find a better position on the cot and settle down for the rest of the night. Hello, dream world.

And I'm back with another chapter! And I feel as if the only person I am talking to is myself. So lonely... but I hope at one point it changes. So, if you did read this... How did you like it? And Eret... Will be explained later so if you had suspicions hold them in your brain because I bet you they are wrong. Anyways, see you next chapter!

-thatrandomdragon