Peaceful Mornings

I~~ Hiccup's P.O.V. ~~I

My eyes opened to find Toothless staring down at my face. I jumped, clearly not expecting his face to be the first thing I saw in the morning. I fell over on top of Astrid, who in turn yelped as I elbowed her side. This caused Taylor to snap awake, drawing a blade and jumping up. Eret fell over, waking up confused and in pain. 

"WHO'S THERE," Taylor shouted, spinning in a circle before focusing on a groaning Astrid. She raised her eyebrow, confused. 

"I... uh, woke up and elbowed her," I say sheepishly, glancing over at a frowning Astrid.

Taylor sighs, placing her blade back into its sheath that sat on her thigh. "Do not wake me up again via yelling, yelping, or screaming. I may end up splitting someone's throat." She moves to sit back down, scratching the back of her neck. 

The morning progressed. Slowly, yet surely people awoke. Taylor had stayed awake the entire time, wandering into the forest, not 10 minutes after we first woke her. Eret groans as he tries to stand. Only then do we all take into account how wounded we all are.

Eret's leg is covered in blood, and the pain it brought was shown clearly on Eret's features. He grunted, repositioning himself against the white nightfury behind him. I stand, my injuries aren't as major is his. Making my way to him, I pause next to Stormfly's saddlebags. Quickly taking out bandages and a flask full of water, I continue over to Eret.

"Morning," I say, kneeling beside him and gently moving his leg towards me.

"Morning," he replies through clenched teeth. I open the flask and pour some of the water onto the bandage, wiping the wet cloth on Eret's leg wound. Eret hissed in pain. I continued to wrap the other, dry, bandage around his wound.

"That feel ok?" I ask him, looking up at him. He nods, letting out a breath of air and relaxing back onto the sleeping, white dragon that sat behind him. I smile, stand up, and make my way to the others, cleaning each of their wounds. Astrid joined me at one point, helping Keiran and Heather. 

I~~ Time Skip brought to you by toothless playing with butterflies ~~I

A large thud echoed throughout the plains as Taylor hauls, and drops, a dead elk on the ground near the soon to be fireplace. My head snaps up from my work on locating where we are. 

"Breakfast."

She moves away, making no move to help us prepare the elk. Her arms are bleeding from new wounds, and her hair was matted into a rats nest that sat atop her head. I grab the bandages and make my way towards her. She looks up and ushers me away.

"I can take care of myself Hiccup. Go take care of the others, get the elk meat cooking," she says, waving her hands in a shooing 'movement'. I shake my head.

"They are fine, you, however, are not," I reply, taking the flask out and a bandage. She places a  hand on top of mine. 

"Really hiccup, I'm fine," she says, reassuringly. She takes the bandages and the flask, setting them down on the grass beside her. She leans back against a tree, and only then do I notice how far she has gone from the center of our makeshift camp.

I glance at her, then back at the camp, and then at her again. I sigh, she's about as stubborn as me, there is no way I'm going to be able to get her to allow me to help her. I begin making my way back to the camp. 

I~~ Two Days Later - Taylor's P.O.V ~~I

I stand in the midst of what I'd like to call chaos. Or rather the middle of our makeshift camp. Everyone sleeps silently around me as I wake the dragons. I begin to pack up everything that is strewn about me.

That stuff consists of clothes, maps, paper, weapons, tools, it goes on and on. Slowly but surely the dragon's saddlebags are full. At this point, everyone is sleeping on bare ground. Smiling to myself, I pull a pan out of Stormfly's saddle pack and bang a rock on it. 

Everyone jumps up with horrified faces. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" Keiran shrieks, jumping to his feet holding non existent knives. He looks down, shrieks again, and looks around the entire camp. 

"Absolutely nothing. Now mount up, we've got to move."

----

. walks in and holds out arms . You are now free to throw all of your frying pans at me. Or anything else that you happen to have near you. 

I'm so so so so so SORRY you guys! I'm a huge sucker for writers block :( But don't fret! I feel some ideas coming along! But in all honesty any suggestions you have for this story please be sure to share them, I'd be very grateful! This is kinda sorta filler. 

Also... 3.6k views???!?!?!?! Thank you so much! Love you all!