Ch.7

~~~~ Raina's Point of View~~~~

     I woke up with a massive headache. Uhh I really shouldn't have drank that much last night. What was I thinking? I looked over and found Duke next to me. He was shirtless, and I smiled slightly. Man, he is so handsome. I layed my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. I was almost asleep until I felt Duke move.

  "Rayna. You awake?"

"Yeah I am." I said, opening my eyes to kiss him softly. Then I looked down at our hands linked together and I gasped. I had a wedding ring on my finger and so did Duke. "Oh my gosh, what did we do!"

"Whoa! Rayna stop screaming. My head is already pounding. We got hitched. Is that such a bad thing?" He said smiling at me. "You are my wife. That's the best news I have ever heard." He said kissing me deeply.

 Husband. I have a husband. Oh my I have a husband, who's a firefighter! I didn't know how this was going to work but I was going to try. I kissed Duke back with everything I had. He  pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor.  He's my husband now so it's not wrong. So why would I stop him. He pulled his lips away from mine, to kiss my neck and I heard myself moan. "Duke.. oh Duke."

  "I know Rayna. I'm right here."

  I went to pull off his sweatpants that he was wearing, but he stopped me. I sighed to myself and then looked up at him. "What. What did I do wrong?"

 "Nothing it's just. I'm nervous. This is my first time." Duke admitted to me, looking down.

  "It's my first time too. I mean we are married apparently, so it's not wrong."

"No I guess not but still. Are you comfortable with doing this."

"Only if you are. Duke we don't have to do this right now. I'm fine with waiting." I said running my fingers over his flexed muscles, smiling to myself. "Man I have a hot husband."

  "Yeah you do, and I have a beautiful wife." He said to me, kissing me softly, working on getting off my jeans.

 "So were doing this? No holding back okay?" I said.

  "Just me I won't be holding back."

  "I love you Duke."

"I love you too Rayna."

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Later that day, Duke and I were laying in bed together, cuddling. Well I wasn't a virgin anymore and that was really to even think.  I was married too, I mean we were drunk but at least I loved the man right. I mean at least I  think I love him. What's not to love? He's caring, sweet, and super hot! He'll protect me no matter what. 

  "Rayna, you want to stay married right? Even though it was a drunk wedding?"

  I thought about that question for a moment. I mean I always dreamed about my wedding. I imagined my perfect white dress. It would cut low in the back and have a long train. It would flow and fit me perfectly in all the right places. I thought about my dad escorting me down the aisle and all eyes being on me. I imagined the love of my life standing at the altar and when I got there. He would whisper in my ear how beautiful he thought I looked.