3 » Love at First Sight

Warnings: none but I guess a little fluff at the end. || an: enjoy this and it's sorta short and sorry it sucks asf. ✌🏻️

» Sebastian's POV «

I found myself at a diner club. I'm just drinking the night away, it's Friday so why not. I'm drinking all my problems away. I had my heart broken again. I've done so much yet what I get in return? Get my heart broken. I didn't deserve this and not everyone does. When can I meet the one? I've been in relationships in a few times, they didn't worked for me and I got cheated in my recent relationship. As I was drinking my from my glass, I looked into another table. I saw a young woman and a man only about in their 20's. The man got up from the chair as the woman cried begging for him not to go. Sadly, he walked away from the table were they sat.

The woman cried. Not caring who would watch her but no one cared at all. 'Don't be such an ass just seating here and watching her cry. Go up to her, who knows maybe she's the one.' My sub conscience told me. I took a deep sigh. I got up from my chair and walk towards her table. She didn't bother to look up. " What do you want? You better not be a pain in the ass." She sniffed. "Well, I just wanted to talk to somebody and maybe offer you a dance." I said in soft tone not sounding drunk. "Why don't you talk to somebody else then?" She snapped. I took a deep sigh. " You know.." I paused and sat beside her without her permission. " I saw you just now and I've been thinking that you needed company for this fine evening. Everyone needs to be accompanied especially for a beautiful girl like you." I smiled and she looked up. " B-beautiful? " She stuttered.

Tears stains are still visible from her cheeks. Her dark brown eyes were shining. They were beautiful. " Yes, beautiful like you. " I said as she smiled. She smiled stunningly. "I almost forgot, I'm Sebastian. Sebastian Stan. " I gestured my hand in front of her she took it. " I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N. " She smiled again. " Y/N.." I repeated her name. " I know a girl named Y/N and is standing in front of me right now. " Well, I'm such a flirt. She giggled. "Oh, stop." She still giggled. I stood up from the chair. "Before I forget, may I offer you a dance?" I said gesturing the dance floor. " Why, I'd love too. " She stood up and I took hold of her hand give it a quick peck.

We reached the dance floor. Just on time, they played a romantic slow love song. She hold on to my right shoulder, while my hand rests on her waist and our hands intertwined. We slowly swayed to the rhythm of the music. I studied her features. Her dark brown eyes were shining due to the spotlight. Her hair was rested in her shoulders. Her lips was pink and they looked soft.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why were you crying?" I looked away for a moment and back to her. She slightly bit her lip. "Well, my boyfriend left me. He said, he didn't love me anymore and he was cheating on me all this time." She paused. " Well, nobody deserves that. He's an asshole because he just made himself loose you." I responded. " Well, he's an asshole." She said and we both laughed. "How about you? What brings you here tonight? " She added while we are still swaying. "I needed a moment alone. I had so many problems. I had a lot of relationships but it didn't last so long. I was cheated by my girlfriend, who I know call my ex. " I said. " Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you'll find someone who will love you for you. "She gave me a small smile. " I guess so. " I said. I go back to studying her features. I never seen a girl like her. She sounded sweet and she giggled so cute.

Before I knew it, I found myself leaning to her. Our faces were inches away but we decided to sync in. Her lips were soft just like silk. We were still on the dance floor but I didn't care who was watching. I never expected the night to be like this. Our kiss was passionate, slow, and intense. It was also sweet, I love the way her lips tasted. What felt like eternity but only minutes, we pulled away. She smiled at me with her cheeks getting red from the kiss. I smiled at back at her, I felt that my cheeks were burning. I love this feeling. Once again, it was love at first sight.