10 » Surprise

A/N: Hey lovelies, for those who requested they will be up very soon. I'm still writing some reference/preferences for this book. Also, if there are grammar mistakes, please do know this book needs some improvement and that some grammar mistakes will be corrected. Lastly, enjoy this!

Warnings: Fluff, so much make out and some Star Wars references. (hehe 😌😏)
Word Count: 1,338

Sebastian's POV

I went to Chris' house to visit her sister, Y/N Evans. My girlfriend for 2 years. She went to the movie premier of Captain America: Civil War. That was the first time we met. After the premier, I was seeing her often. It maybe grab a drink, go to the nearest beer house, or hangout the whole day. Everytime I'm seeing her, I develop feelings for her. I kept that secret for a long time and never even told Chris or Anthony about. I kept that secret for me to know if she felt the same way.

She was single that time. She had past relationship but none of those guys treated her good. There were a lot of men admiring or courting her but she wasn't interested in them. Until, she confessed her feelings for me. It turned out, she felt the same way about me. I told her what I felt and she felt happy that she could spend with someone who can make her happy and never to be bothered about the men who were after her.

———

I parked my car in front of her house and got out with the surprise I'll be giving her. I walked toward the front door. I sighed and fixed my hair to look presentable. I finally pressed the doorbell.

"Coming!"  A male voice answered. It's either Chris or Scott. When the door opened, it revealed Chris in his pajamas.

"Hey man, I didn't know you where coming." Chris said as he offered me a friendly hug and I hugged back.

I chuckled. "Yeah, sorry to interupt. Is Y/N at home?"

"She's upstairs in her room." He said as he closed the door behind me

"And uh, what's that for? Is there a special occasion?" He asked pointing to the teddy bear and a dozen of neatly arranged sunflowers.

"Oh these, well I wanted to see her and make it up to her." I explained.

"Did you guys fight?" He smirked and nudged my arm.

I laughed at his answer. "No, we didn't fight. Well, I have been so busy the whole month and I never had the time to see her so I'm surprising her with these." I explained as I looked at the teddy bear the roses.

"Good luck, man. She's upstairs, go check up on her. I'll be in the living room." He said as he walked toward the living room.

I went upstairs to go to her room and now stood at the her door. I sighed and fixed my hair again to look presentable. I knocked at her door a few times and waited as I looked around the house. It looked so clean and fresh. The picture frames hung on the wall neatly.

I sighed again and faced her front door. It has been a fews minutes since I knocked. I was about to knock again when the door is actually opened. I didn't want to go in quickly inside. I peeked inside, to my surprise she is asleep. I smiled at her sleeping figure, she definitely looked like an angel. I quietly walked in and closed the door behind me. I didn't want to wake her up but the sight of her falling asleep would want me to join her and spoon her up.

I placed the teddy bear and sunflowers to a chair near her nightstand and I carefully sat quietly to the left empty space on her bed. I looked around her room. The walls were painted in Y/F/C. There were Broadway posters that were hung up in frames. She also had family portraits and pictures of Y/N and I when we first met, our first date, to the places we've been and to random photos of us. I sighed happily and thought of how lucky I am that I met a wonderful lady like Y/N.

I looked at her sleeping figure and smiled. Even though she slept, she looked beautiful. She looked like an angel. I would tell her many times but she wouldn't believe me. For me, she looked beautiful all around. To her kindness, sense of humor, wisdom and more on the list.

Suddenly, she moved and slowly opened her eyes. Once she fully opened her eyes, she felt surprised and smiled.

"Seb!" She said and she excitedly hugged me from behind.

"I miss you Sebby." She said as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Oh darling, I miss you too." I said I placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Gosh, I didn't expect you'd go here and I assumed you were busy the whole month." She said.

"I was busy the whole month and I wanted to take a break for awhile. I decided to visit you and see what you where up too." I explained as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I also have something for you." I said as I stood and walked toward the chair near her nightstand to get the teddy bear and the bouquet of sunflowers. I walked back to the bed, still standing and hand her the surprise I'm giving her.

"Oh Sebby, these are wonderful." She said as she took them.

"These smells so lovely." She said as she sniffed at the sunflowers and placed it on her nightstand.

"He looked so adorable and fluffy." She said as she hugged the bear tightly and squeezed her eyes shut for a moment.

"Hey, aren't you going to give your boyfriend a hug?" I said jokingly as I pouted. She looked up to me and giggled.

She attacked me with her warm embrace as she wrapped her legs around my hips. Our faces were inches from each other so she slammed her lips into mine. I kissed her back. Her lips were soft as the first time I kissed her. The kiss turned into a heated make out session. Our tongues are clashing with each other fighting for dominance. I can hear her moan through the kiss and we needed to breathe so we pulled away.

I pinned her against the bed earning giggles from her. I attached her neck with my mouth as I heard her moan.

"Oh, Sebastian, hmmm..mmm." She moaned as I kissed going up her jaw and give quick peck on her lips.

She laughed softly as I gave her a grin.

"Sebby, I missed you. I'm so glad you're back." She said as she placed her hand on my chest. I smiled at her, admiring her beauty. Her blue eyes were beautiful. It was like an ocean. Warm and loving. I stared deeply at them as I felt myself getting lost in those eyes.

I felt her caressing my hand with her thumb and her touch brought me back to reality.

I sighed happily. "I thought I was dreaming." I admitted shyly. She laughed. Oh, that laugh. I won't be tired hearing her laugh all day.

"This is not a dream, Seb. This is real." She reassured as she smiled. I smiled too and gave her another peck on the lips again.

"I love you." I said in a gentle voice.

"I know." She smiled.

"Cuddle with me, please?" She pouted. Damn, what a cutie.

"Of course. Anything for my baby girl." I said as I took my shoes off and joined her under the covers. I spooned her, placing my arm on her waist. Suddenly, she turned around.

"Seb?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I love you" She smiled.

"I know."  I responded her with a smile as well as she closed her eyes slowly.

I'm so lucky to have her. I don't know what my life would be if I didn't met her. She's my ray of sunshine. She's everything that I dreamed for in a woman.

A/N:dID ANYONE RECOGNIZE THOSE STAR WARS REFERENCE I PUT UP HEHEHE. SEB WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE TO PORTRAY A YOUNG LUKE SKYWALKER.

andd I might be posting a smut version of this one shot. ☺️