7 » Lingering Nights

Warnings: Smut and it has parts where the reader smokes. Please read at your own risk. If you're not an open minded person, please skip this part. By the way, enjoy this one!!

» YOUR POV «

It was another night at the bar and everyday I get to deal with drunk costumers. Sometimes, they beat up each others ass in here. Being a bartender wasn't a job I expected to have. The salary they give me isn't enough to pay the bills I have at home.

As of now, there were still few costumers. It was almost a quarter to 9 and the bar doesn't close till 12 AM. I finish wiping all the shot glasses and put them back on its original place. Soon after, I took out a cigarette and light it up. It's a bar, people can smoke here as well.

My friend, Lindsay come inside the counter and light up her cigarette as well. " I didn't expect it would be few costumers on a Friday night. " She spoke. " Lindsay, it's pay day today. I expected a few costumers tonight. " I said and took another blow of my cigar.

A minute later a costumer came in. It was a man in his mid thirties and kinda good looking. He sat at the counter where I stood behind it. He had blue ocean eyes and his jawline is as sharp razor blades. Lindsay gave me a smirk and walked off to deal with other costumers.

" One beer, please. " The man said as I start to blow my cigar again and hand him the beer. I feel like this dude had a rough day.

" Had a rough day, huh? " I asked and blow my cigar once more.

" Oh yeah, tell me about it. " He sassed and drink his beer. As I was about to put my cigar between my lips, he took it from me and blew. He gave me a smirk.

" What's your name, darling? " He asked and blew onto my face which I loved.

" Y/N. Your's? " I asked took the cigar from him.

" Sebastian. Sebastian Stan. " He said as he takes another drink from the bottle.

" You don't look so bad yourself, Sebastian. " I responded and he chuckled. I threw my cigarette away.

" Can you go closer? " He asked. I leaned in the counter and faced him. His eyes were beautiful. I looked at Lindsay again and she started smirking again.

" You look so gorgeous. " He complimented although I'm not quite sure if I should believe that.

"Really?" I asked again. " Yeah, really. " He responded back. We looked eye to eye. I can feel the sexual tension floating in the air. I can't take this anymore so I grabbed his collar and pull him in for a kiss.

I only met this guy for a couple of minutes and I have to say, he's a good kisser. His tongue entered and explored my mouth. After a minute of making out and exploring each other's mouth,  we pulled away. I looked around and no one was paying attention, which was great.

" How about we hang out on the VIP lounge? " He gave me a smirk. I nodded and kissed him again. I pulled out my utility apron and got outside the counter. I followed him to the lounge which no one noticed us.

As we got there, I closed the curtains behind me. I pushed him against the round couch as I straddle his lap. We continued making out again. I grind on his crotch as our tongues danced.

Soon, his lips went straight to my neck finding my sweet spot. I moaned knowing I love what he's  doing to me. His hand is caressing my left thigh. We continued making out more. His tongue enters my mouth without permission. Our tongues danced with harmony.