6 » The Library Meet-Up

Warnings: fluff (I guess) but enjoy 💕
-----

« Sebastian's POV »

It was a lovely weather today. Not too hot, not too cold but a perfect ambiance of the weather. I am going to the library that was only a few blocks away from my house, since it was my free day today. I decided to walk instead. I entered the libraby. I was greeted by the smell of books from either sides of the library. The librarian greeted with a 'good afternoon' as I smiled softly at her.

I went to the left side of the the library. It was more peaceful in there. I went through the shelves to find books of my interest. After seconds or a minute looking for a book, I heard foot steps entering the other side of the shelves. I looked beneath the shelves, it was a young lady in her mid 20's, I guess. She went to where I was standing but in the oposite side of the shelves.

My eyes met hers but she wasn't looking into mine. Instead her gaze where focusing on those books. I followed her as she was moving on the opposite side. I was still looking into her eyes. She had the most beautiful (e/c) eyes, I have ever seen. Her eyes were reflecting against the light which made it shine like stars in the sky.

I was too focus on looking into her eyes as her gaze looked up at me. I suddenly ducked behind the shelves with embarrasment. I felt my cheeks redden. I heard her giggle and it made me blush more. As she found her book, she walked away. I returned to my original standing position. I sighed in relief. That could have been embarrasing. I thought to myself. I went back on finding for a book until something caught my eyes. I pulled it out from the shelf, the cover of the book was black. I scanned to book quickly, it was a book about World War ll. It quickly took my interest as I walked out of the shelves looking for a place to sit.

I went to the long tables. There were only a few people here. My eyes wandered and think where to sit but my eyes caught the same girl from the shelves. She was sitting all alone. Go and accompany the lady. Don't be an asshat. My subconscious told me. I swallowed the lump forming my throat. I sighed and walked towards her table.

"Excuse me. Do you mind if I seat here?" I gestured the seat infront of her.

" Oh no, not at all. " She said and smiled softly.

"Thank you." I added as she continued reading her book. I sat infront of her, she was very focused on what she was reading.

I took a moment to study her feautures. She was beautiful. I never seen a lady like her has interest in reading books. Her hair, it looked so soft. It was all down, it was loose and curly. It very much suits her. Her lips, it was soft and pink. I was focusing much on studying her features, I didn't heard what she said.

"Yes? Do you need any help?" She asked as her voice made me snapped back into reality. Her voice was as soft as velvet.

"Oh, um, I-I was thinking about something." I stuttered. Heck, did that sound stupid. She didn't respond instead she smiled softly.

" I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N. " She took out her hand.

" I'm Sebastian. Sebastian Stan. " I smiled as I reached my hand to hers. Now, I sounded normal and not stupid. It was silent for a moment. We were surrounded by an awkward silence. I sighed and started to talk.

" What brings a beautiful lady like you here today? " I asked. I just hope I didn't sound desperate or creepy. Simply, she was beautiful.

She giggled. "Well, ever since I was little, I love going to the library. I love to read books." She smiled.

" How about you? What brings Mr. Stan here today? " She asked in a sweet tone while she faced her book again. That sweet tone of hers is the tone I've never heard from any other woman.

" Technically, it's my free day today and I decided to go here. " I answered as I opened my book.

" I never knew you were into books, Mr. Stan. Especially to a man like you. " She said, still facing her book.

" Please, call me Seb. Mr Stan makes me feel old. " I chuckled. She chuckled as well.

" What book are you reading? " I asked.

" It's about Biology. I am very much interested with biology since I was only 12. " She said in a cheerful tone.

" What are you reading? "

" Well, I'm reading a book about World War ll. " I said as I stared back at my book.

" That's interesting. " She said. I looked up at her as she smiled. I smiled back too.

----

Time passed by. I was still reading the book. The library was about to close in a few minutes. Y/N is still here, we walked through the hallways of the public library as we stopped in front of the building. I looked into her eyes once more. She smiled warmly.

" Hey, thank you for accompanying me. " She said. I smiled at her.

" No problem. I don't want beautiful girl like you being all alone. " She giggled a little loud this time.

" Stop. " She said in her playful giggly voice.

" It is true. You are beautiful. " I said. She stopped giggling as she looked down the ground. I frowned. What did I just say? Damn, I'm such an idiot.

" I'm sorry about what I- " She cut me off.

" No no, there was nothing wrong. It's just that, I think you were the only person who has ever called me beautiful. " She said as her lips form into a warm smile. My cheeks were red. It was another moment of silence.

Suddenly, her hands were at the back of my neck. I leaned into her. Our faces were inches away and we decided to sync in. I know, we have met only for like few hours but let's just say, the kiss was sweet, slow and passionate. We didn't make it longer and we decided to pull away. We sighed catching our breath. We laughed on what just happened.

" So, I'll see you soon? " She said it more of a question.

" Yes, I'll see you soon. " I responded as I plant a quick kiss on her soft lips.

So,this is what love feels like. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy. After all, this is  love.

------
an: sorry this is sorta short and kinda sucks. I promise to write more great one shots. The reason, I wrote this is because my first day of school will start on monday and I'm nervous asf. I promise to update as much as I can. by the way, I'm still working on my Sebastian Stan fan fiction and it will come out soon ❤️ and love you all ☺️💕