4.1 » I Love You [2]

Warnings: none but i still think it has major feels so get your tissues ready. ^ fave sebby stan photo.

« Sebastian's POV »

" I-I have cancer. " She cried and looked down her lap again. My heart shattered in pieces. Tears are forming my eyes.

" S-since..When? " I manage to say through tears and quickly wiped them off.

" About a month ago. " She went silent. I took a deep sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

" Because... I'm not like the other girls. I'm sick and they're not. You wouldn't love a girl like me because I have cancer. "

My heart breaks everytime, I hear that word. My heart started falling on my feet as she said those words. Tears formed my eyes again but she manage to keep her eyes on the ground.

" Even after I told you, you'd dumped and forget about me anyways." She sniffed. I went closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on top of her head. I sighed.

" Baby, why would you think I'd dump and forget about you? You know, I'll never do that especially to a beautiful girl like you. You're the only girl I loved since the beginning. I need you in my life. I'll always be there for you and I'll help you get through this. " I kissed her head.

She looked up at me. "I-I don't want to loose you, Seb." She said as tears rolled down her cheek.

" Oh baby, you're not gonna loose me. Never ever. " I comforted her.

----------

« 6 months later »

" Sebastian.." She started as tears rolled down her cheek.

" I-I don't think, I can do this anymore. " She said through tears. I sat up from her hospital bed as I wiped her tears away.

" No Y/N , please don't say that. You're gonna get through this. I promise, stay strong for me. " I said as tears formed my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I heard the door opened. It was her doctor and there were two nurses behind her.

" Hello Y/N, Are you ready for your chemotherapy? " She asked her. She didn't respond but she nodded instead.

" Okay, just relax. " She smiled at her reassuringly. I took her hand for a while and squeezed it gently. I bit bottom lip.

" You're gonna be just fine, okay? Just stay strong and positive. I love you. " I told her as she started to cry again.

" Yes, okay. I love you too. " She smiled weakly as two nurses pulled her hospital bed going to the chemotherapy room. I went outside the room for a while. I sat outside the room where she'll have her chemotherapy. I took a deep sigh. I hope everything will be just fine. My phone ringed, I reached my jacket pocket to get it. I looked at the caller ID. It was Chris. Y/N's best friend.

" Hey Chris. " I said and took a deep breath.

" Hey Sebastian, how is Y/N doing? I'm sorry I couldn't visit today. " He said sincerely.

" It's okay Chris. Well, Y/N she's in her chemotherapy session. I hope she'll be okay. "

I heard Chris took a deep sigh. " I hope so too. She'll get through this, I promise. "

" Yes, she will. I hope she will. "

" She will, bro. I promise. Y/N is the brave and courageous person I knew. " He said comforting me as well. I smiled on what he said. Yes, Y/N is brave person.