Chapter 28 : Meet Sabrina Carpenter

Maya's pov:

"Good morning" I yawned when I entered the kitchen. Riley and Liv was already there eating their breakfast.

"Morning" They greeted while eating their croissant. I took one from the fridge and then sit down next to Riley.

"So, you're feeling better about Lucas?" Riley asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"No" I answer truthfully. "That's just another lump of coal I'll burry deep in my dungeon of sadness next to my daddy issues and ballerina dreams"

"Maya, I didn't know you dreamed of being a ballerina" Liv said, confused.

"I don't, I dream of ballerinas kicking me with their pointy toes while they are stabbing me in the face with their bun heads" I explained.

"Well, you look great" Liv said awkwardly.

"So what are your plans for today?" Riley asked.

"I'm going to shoot Voltage in 3pm" Liv replied cheerfully.

"I'm going to shoot Further Adventures of Babysitting in an hour" I said.

"I guess I'm alone again" She said with her puppy dog face.

"Well you could spend the day alone, or you could go and spend time with Farkle" I smirked at her, her cheeks started to heat up and turned red.

"Hey, I gotta go get ready" I said as I stood up and walk away. I walked upstairs to the bathroom. I locked the door and took off my pajamas and then took a shower.

Today I decided to wear a blue sleeveless top and my black skinny jeans with my black booties. I go grab my purse and my leather jacket. I know it's weird to wear leather jacket on summer, but somehow I feel more confident wearing a leather jack because I kinda feel like a baddie when I wear it.

Once I go downstairs, I saw Liv and Riley were closing all of the windows and locking all of the doors.

"What's going on?" I asked them, confused.

"There's a lot of paparazzi outside" Liv said while closing the curtain.

"Shit! I really gotta go!" I started to panick.

"Okay calm down" She thought for a minute, then she go get a shopping bag and handed me it. I opened it and it's a brown haired wig. "Wear that, and this" She said, handing me a sunglasses.

"Okay thanks. But why did you have this?" I questioned.

"I wanted to be Belle this Halloween" She answered.

"Hey, I'm gonna be Belle this year" Riley complained.

"No, I am!" Liv spoke back.

"No, I am!"

"No, I am!"

"Guys shut up! Stop acting like children" I scolded, pausing their growing fight.

"Sorry" They both chuckled and I laughed a little.

"Well, I gotta go. See you guys later" I say, walking towards the door while putting the wig on. I was about to open the door until Liv grab my arm.

"Don't go trough the front door you stupid head. Go trough the back door, so nobody knows you're gone" She tells me.

"Geez.. Okay" I said as I walk towards the door and then walk out of the house.

I was walking down the street. I was just passing the street that reminded me when I was little I walked here a lot, because I had a crush on a boy who used to live here. His name is Chase Sulkin, he's a cutie petootie, but he moved to New York.

As I walked I got a text from Riley. I was about to open it, until I bumped into someone. Before I could reach the ground, someone is holding me by the waist to stopped me from falling. I looked up and saw a boy with a dirty blonde hair and a gorgeous green eyes.

"Lucas?"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked me, confused. And then I realized that I was wearing Livs wig.

"Umm" I thought for a sec before replying. "We went to the same school in elementary school"

"Really? What's your name?" he asked. Shit! I can't just say that I'm Maya.

"Sabrina Carpenter" I manage to say. He smiles and I shake his hands.

"I'm so sorry but I really gotta go. See you around, I guess" I said as he nodded, and I walked away.