Chapter 30 : Hurts doesn't it

Maya's pov:

"Hey Zac!" I greeted him. "Dirty tires as requested!"

"Sorry. We're closed" he said as he walked away.

"AND CUT!" The director yells. "Good job guys! That's all for today"

I'm glad this is over. I'm really exhausted. But I guess it's all really worth it. My job was to sing and act in front of people, and in return I got the most amazing fans ever.

"Hey Hart!" Someone called. I turned around and see Kevin walking towards me. "You did great"

"Thanks, you did great too" I smiled at him.

"Thanks"

"I'm going to my dressing room, so bye" I muttered and he walked away to his dressing room.

I get into my dressing room and I quickly release my hair from the ponytail that was way too tight. I grab my phone, and I see a few miss called from Riley and thousand text from her. Yikes. I quickly called her.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Maya! I've been trying to call you like a thousand times!"

"Geez.. Calm down Riles" I chuckled.

"Maya! You need to come home now! It's code red I tell ya! Code red!"

"Alright, I'll be there in 5 minutes" I said and then I hung up.

I drove back home while listening to Nick Jonas. I've been loving his new album lately. 'Last year was complicated' is totally awesome! My favorite song is probably 'Chainsaw' cause it reminds me of Lucas. Okay, I really gotta stop bringing him up in everything.

I walked into the house and saw Riley and Liv talking in the living room.

"Finally! You're here!" Riley said, laughing while I sat down next to her.

"Hey kiddies!" a familiar voice said, opening the door and letting himself in.

"Hey guys" I greeted them.

"Hey" Farkle greeted back.

"What's the news Riles? Why do you bring us all here?" I ask Riley.

"I only called you, I don't know what the heck they're doing here" Riley replied harshly.

"Ouch.." They said pretending to be offended. "I also have something to tell you"

"Alright, me first!" Riley said, cheerfully.

"Alright, what's the big news?" I said, smiling.

"Brandon asks me out"

"WHAT?!" We all said at the same time.

"Are you kidding me?!" Farkle yelled.

"Yeah I agree. Riles, you do know that people called him Rebel because he break all of the rules, not just the rules, but girls heart too" said Josh.

"No, he has changed" Riley yelled.

"Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen" Farkle said, rolling his eyes.

"Could you guys just be happy for me?!" She said, basically yelling at us.

"How could I be happy for you, if I'm not sure if you're gonna be okay at the end" I spoke back.

"Look, I'm happy with him, so please just be happy for me" Riley said.

"You're right, we're sorry" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Alright Josh, what's your news?" Liv ask Josh.

"Well, Lucas.... I think Lucas is in love with another girl" He said.

"Oh" I said, looking to the ground.

"I'm sorry Maya" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I asked him.

"Her name is Sabrina" He replied.

"What?!" I said, completely shocked.

"What's wrong?" Riley said, worried.

"Is the girls full name Sabrina Carpenter?" I asked Josh again.

"Yeah, how do you know?" He said, confused.

"Because that girl is me!" I spat.

"What? How? He said that girl have a brown hair" Josh said, completely clueless.

"I was wearing a wig Josh" I explained.

"Wait, so why so you pretend to a girl name Sabrina?" Liv asked me.

"Okay, here's how the story goes. I was walking down the street and I accidentally bumped into Lucas, and I couldn't say that I'm Maya, so I pretend to be a girl name Sabrina" I explained.

"Okay, but why were you wearing a wig?" Farkle asked me.

"Because this morning there's a lot of paparazzi in front of my house" I replied.

"Oh, it all make sense now" Josh said. "But Maya, you gotta tell him the truth. Because he's  completely in love with Sabrina"

"No, I can't tell him that. And plus, I'm not gonna wear that wig ever again, so he'll never see Sabrina again" I said.

"Okay... Hey, let's watch a movie" Riley suggested.

"Sure, what movie?" Liv asked.

"Let's watch Ouija" Farkle suggested.

"Alright, I'll prepare the popcorn!" Riley shouts.

"I'll prepare the snacks!" Liv shouts.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Farkle said as I chuckled.

"Hey" Josh said as he sat down next to me.

"Hi"

"It hurts doesn't it?" He asked me.

"A little bit, yeah" I replied.

"How'd you deal with it?" He asked me.

"Well me, I got this dungeon of sadness" I said.

"Oh yeah? You got me in there?" He asked as he chuckled a little bit.

"Shut up" I said and I playfully punched him.

Then we watch Ouija for the rest of the night. But still I can't get Lucas out of my head.