Chapter 41 : The perfect dress

Maya's pov:

Me, Riley, Liv and Sofia are driving to a pretty dress store down the road from my house. We walked inside and the dresses were amazingly beautiful.

"Oh my god that dress is amazing!!!" Riley ran into a white princessy dress.

I spotted a long pink, silky dress. I lifted it off the rack and put up against me. I liked it, but I don't love it. Then I found another dress. It's black, my favorite color. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I'm totally wearing this for Riley's sweet 16.

"Hey Riley, you found a dress yet?" I walked up to her and asked her and she shook her head. Then, a brunette girl wearing a uniform came up to us. I'm guessing she works here.

"Hi, can I help you with something?" The worker asked us.

"I'm looking for a dress" Riley replied.

"What kind of dress?" She asked us again.

"A princessy dress" Riley replied.

"Okay. Let's see, for you.. This dress would look great on you! Totally makes you like a princess!" She said as she hold a white dress. "What's great about this dress is, it comes with a matching tiara"

"A tiara? Awesome!" Riley squealed. "How much is it?"

"$470" She replied.

"I'll take it!" She said, excitedly.

"Riles, don't you think you should tried it on?" I said.

"If you want to try it on, the fitting room is over there" The worker told us.

"Thank you so much" Riley said and taking the dress from the worker.

We walked to the fitting room and Riley slipped the dress on and she stared in the tall mirror. I was speechless, Riley looked absolutely beautiful.

"You look beautiful!" I squealed. She turned in circles and watched it flow. There was absolute no question, that dress is perfect for her.

We walked to Liv and Sofia, who is still skimming through the dresses, trying to find the perfect dresses.

"Hey guys, have you found anything?" I asked while walking up to them.

"Yeah, I found this floral, high low, black dress" She replied.

"How 'bout you Sofia?" I asked Sofia.

"Yeah, I found this pretty red dress" Sofia replied.

"Alright let's go pay"

Riley, Sofia, Liv and I went up to the cashier guy. He put it in a bag and we payed and walked out of the shop.

"So where to next Riles?" I asked her.

"Shoes! I need shoes!"

We drove to a mall near Riley's place, to get some shoes from 'Steve Madden'. We decided to parked at Riley's place and walk to the mall. Because it's impossible to find a parking spot in there.

We finally parked at Riley's place and then walk to the mall. It was really close, it only took us 3 minutes to walk there. But Riley keeps whining, maybe because she's wearing a very uncomfortable shoes.

"Finally! we're here!" Riley quickly sat down on the chairs. Me, Liv and Sofia laughed at Riley.

"Oh my god shoes!" Liv said, excitedly and she ran away.

I walked to the other side of the shop to find a shoes that will match with my dress. Well my dress is black so it kinda match with everything. But I want a black shoes, I don't know I just really like black. I will stop wearing black if they invent a darker color.

I saw Riley walking up to me holding a classic white heels. It's perfect for her dress. I know it's kinda plain, but I think of will look great with her dress.

"What do you think? Is it too plain?"
She asked me.

"No! It will look perfect" I smiled at her.

Her sweet 16 is in two days, and of course Me, Riley, Sofia and Liv always wait 'til last minute.

I found this black cross strap heels and asked a guy who works here for my size. The men came back with the shoes.

"Here you go ms" He smiled and hand me the shoes.

I thanked him and then he walks away. I tried it on and it perfectly fit. I go to the cashier to pay the shoes.

I walked to Sofia and Liv, and they were still looking for a shoes.

"Hey, you found anything yet?" I asked them.

"I found this black ones, but I don't know if it will look good with the dress" Liv replied.

"Honey, black looks good with anything" I told her.

"I'm trying to find a plain red heels, but I didn't found it" Sofia told me.

"Why don't you ask the worker" I tell her and then she hoes to ask them.

"Alright I'm gonna go pay for this shoes" Liv said and then walks away.

Today was a success shopping day.