Prologue

Colette & Layla

Aloha. Ni hao. Hello. Welcome. We don't even know where to begin. It seems like it never happened. The world we knew is gone. Technology is scarce and the human race is barely sustainable. And all that's left of world war 3 is weak. America which once was a thriving country now in scraps. The government was no longer available to us. But, in the midst a King rose above the rubble. His name was King Devaron. He pronounced we must go back into time. Back where technology didn't exist. 200 years ago to save resources. Devaron announced that the weak are not need and the strong and beautiful will rise to save society. So, welcome to our world.

In the center of it all was the capital COAM. Center of America Monarchy. Real creative.....not.. There Devaron pronounces a new system. The beautiful, stunning, handsome etc. will be wealthy and strong. The one that was healthy. They were always a bit faster or smarter or stronger etc. They are the one that will breed a better generation for COAM. The fair the one that breed and lived a fairly nice life. The okay looking people. A normal life. The poor. The one that wasn't strong and didn't look good. The ones that was forced to do grueling work like farming and servants for the beautiful. We lived in Insuranent. A blooming city. We were home of the goddess and gods of the beauties and handsome. Welcome to our world. Because this our story.