Chapter 5

******Colette ******

As I tried to find my way to the exit a god appeared out of nowhere. Prince Daniel.

"So, you're Colette! The pretty girl that fly into my arm then ran away without an apology?" he teased.

I blushed. The prince was the only one that made me feel unlady-like.

"Sorry ummm your highness. Umm I'll be more careful ummm next time umm I fly into umm another arm," I stammer. Idiot!

Then he grinned. " I kinda like you in my arms," he whisper into my ear. Grabbing my hand he kissed my glove. Than he was gone.

I sighed happily. As I saddled in Piper all I think about was Daniel. Until someone surprising appeared. Prince Alistair. He was cute, but he's no Daniel.

"What can I do for you, your highness." I asked.

"Have you seen your sister?" He questioned.

Layla? The prince is looking for my plain old sister?

"No I haven't! are you telling her that making her a Beutiful was a mistake? Because I can tel-" I was saying before he cut me off.

"Not at all! It just that she overheard the conversation me and my father were having about her and well..... I wanted to apologize."

*******Layla*******

Knock-Knock! "Don't come in," I said crying into the pillow.

"It my room too, Layla," Colette's calm voice answered. She's probably here to tell me how I don't deserve to be a Beautiful.

"Someone's here to see you," Colette said.

"TELL THEM I DON'T WANT TO TALK ! OK?!" I yelled. Why can't she see I was in pain?

There was a minute of silence. Finally,she's gone!

" Layla?" she whispered. Not.

"What do you want? Yell at me?" I half asked, half yelled.

"That its! I going in no matter what you say!" She screamed and barged into the room. Someone was behind her.

Prince Alistair.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I said getting up. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE! i DON'T WANT TO BE A DUMB BLOND OR DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL! THAT'S COLETTE! I WANT TO BE THAT GIRL THAT CHANGED THE WORLD! NOW I AM THE GIRL THAT SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR AND THAT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed at the prince as tears rolled down my face,"I HATE YOU! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!". Then collapsed on the bed breathing hard.

Colette just stared at me sadly while Alistair slowly whispered, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just thought that you would appreciate it."

"Appreciate what?" I asked sadly, "being....being...a...BEAUTIFUL?" "Remember how I didn't care about my hair but, my horse? This is the same but the horse is my life! and now I have to be beautiful when I'm really not,"

Prince Alastair looked at me sadly and left. Colette left a minute after. Good I'm alone.

******** Colette *******

Dumb Blond! Daddy's Little Girl! I may not be a geek but, I was Purely beautiful! And that's what truly matter, right?!

As Alistair was about leave. Being nice I apologize for that little brat.

"Sorry your mightiness. My sister is a bit.... crazy. However she's delighted to be in Beautiful and in your presence,"

He locked his blue eyes with mine. "She doesn't look or sound like it," he said sadly. Then he was gone in waiting for my father and mother to return. Perfect days I guess don't exist.

Going back in only leaving a trail of dust. What was the prince's problem of disappearing.

Signing I went back my room I begin to change out of gown. I'll miss wearing it. As I ignore Layla loud sobs I began putting on a white t-shirt and a blue skirt. Then, I heard a door open. My mother and father had arrived.

******Layla********

Uggh. Dad. Just what I needed(not). I heard Colette and mom squeal and dad talking. I sighed. Yelling at the prince what was I thinking? That's the 2nd time today! I immediately felt bad. Then, I heard thumps on the stair. Oh no!

Dad came bursting through the door. "Layla!" he cheered, "Huh?" I thought. Dad cheering for ME. As in Layla Mason?

"Great job! I knew it! Now why aren't you celebrating? We're moving in a week?"

"Moving where?" I asked.
Dad laughed. "Sweetie! Didn't you know? The Beautifuls and their family get to move to a manison!"

I smiled on the outside, but in my mind I was ripping prince Alistair piece by piece. That made me smile a little.