hood love

calasia p.o.v

so let me introduce myself my name is calasia Maria leontanay johnson and I'm from Atlanta,Georgia or the dirty south as we call I live in the ghetto on Lancaster ave I'm 5'2 brown skinned long black pretty hair and I have light Brown eyes and I'm thicker than a snickers so yea you gone love me!!

end of p.o.v

tayon p.o.v

Wassuph moniggas my name is tayon shid I'm calasia boyfriend right now and she's playing with a niggas emotions cause she won't let me fuck but anyways I'm 5'11 darkskinned yea I said it darkskinned a pretty one to and I got a taper ima drug dealer and right now I live down the street from calasia...so see yall in the story:)

end of p.o.v

dre p.o.v

Wassuph I'm dre or deandre and I'm the newboy I'm from California and I'm 6'2 light skinned long hair for a boy and I have hazel green eyes I'm moving to Atlanta,georgia shid I hope yall like me!!

end of p.o.v

tez p.o.v

hey wassuph wit yah doe my name is tez or teontae and I'm from Atlanta,Georgia to I'm 6'1 brown skinned muscular I have light grey eyes ima drug dealer to and I don't play about my money...I hope yall enjoy me

end of p.o.v

lanae p.o.v

Wassuph niggas its lanae in ess Bitch I'm calasia bestfriend I'm 5'5 light skinned skinny my hair goes to my shoulder and I have light brown eyes to and I like tayon so hope yall enjoy me:)

end of p.o.v

a/n:what yall think??

-Naiyaboo