.chapter 19: TEAWONS BIRTHDAY BIG #1

diamonds p.o.v

Heyy Hey Hey ITS MY BABYS BIRTHDAY IM TOO PUMPED i rented out a party hall for i used all my money on him ets my baby we rey turn up the theme for him is spongebob he loves him some spongebob so why not give him spongebob errthang the whole party hall is spongebob from the cups,to the tables,karoke thing,to the decorations but calasias keeping for me while i get him ready so see yall later on!!

end of p.o.v

calasia p.o.v

ive been up with my god son since 9:10 a.m  today his BIRTHDAY and we rey turn up we got all his presents in dres trunk and shit but i kept my godson for 4weeks shit ill keep him forever if she let me but anyways i put him in the tub washed him up for a min and got him out put on his clothes for today we were twinning remember en shirts i got made...yeah but i had on some black ripped jeans and he juss had on regular blue jeans we both weared are black converses i braided his hair in corn rows  it was cute and i flat ironed my hair with a part in the middle when we was done it was 3:45p.m ohh shit im almost late we gotta be there by 4:00p.m i called dre he got there quick and drove us to the party hall the parking lot was packed we found are spot and got him out while dre was getting the presents and when me and teawon walked in everybody started clapping diamond ran up quick and grabbed teawon quicked and started crying smiling and shit her emotional ass!!

diamond:*grabs teawon* Happy birthday won-won mommy missed  you boo*starts crying* MY BABY IS ONE HE DONE TURNED MUTHERFUCKING ONE ERRBODY LETS TURN UPPPP............I COULDNT BREATHE BUTS LETS TURN UP IN ESS BITCH!!!!

errbody started laughin then i went outside to help dre with the gifts he was mad cause me and won-won was twinning but hes sooo cute when hes mad his hazel green eyes owee!!!

calasia:you still mad at me

dre:.......

calasia:you aint gone talk to me

dre:nope

calasia: give me a kiss

dre: nope

when dre turned around calasia grabbed his face and made his lips poked out and kissed him

calasia:*snaps her finger* i got my kiss

dre:-____- you lame

calasia:you didnt say et when you was in ess pussy so therefore idgaf

dre:0___o crazy ass little girl

calasia:aint we all but i love you though

dre:i love you to and come on get these gift isnt at what you came out here for

calasia:eat me nigga

dre:*smiles* i will tonight

calasia: ok:)

her and dre grabbed all the presents and took em in the party hall dre was inlove with the decorations cause he seen spongebob errthang and then calasia was walking to the bathroom and........

end of p.o.v

to be continued:)