Chapter 5

NOTES: I thought I'd put up another chapter this week, to be fair I just wanted this chapter out the way. Gives me a week to get ready for the next one. It will get...nasty...it's what I'm good at...or at least I think I am...

The sun was slowly coming up as it's rays pierced through the gaps in the barns roof. One of the suns beams happened to shine on Peridots eyes, though her visor was protecting her it still made her squint...eventually waking up, she moaned at the thought of waking up, sleep wasn't really something she would do...unless something really tired her out. She tried to move but felt a gentle weight around her...she looked down to see a blue arm wrapped round her chest and then turned her head to see Lapis next to her, still asleep but smiling...Lapis looked so peaceful...

Peridot then noticed her green sleeveless v-neck uniform and green leggings were a few feet away from her, as if they were chucked away in a frenzy and the only thing covering her was a grey blanket, which was wide enough for her and Lapis...Lapis clothes weren't that far away either. Peridot blushed and giggled to herself.

PERIDOT: Oh my stars...

Peridot then played what they got up to in her mind over and over again, knowing this wasn't a dream but actual reality. She slowly turned her body, trying not to disturb Lapis with success. Peridot got comfortable, while Lapis still had her arm around her...Peridot just stared at the beautiful blue gem...she couldn't believe what had happened, let alone it being with Lapis. Peridot smiled and gently stroked Lapis's styled blue hair, before gently stroking Lapis face...Lapis murmured happily but not waking up, as if she knew Peridot was touching her. Peridot then leaned in a little more and whispered into Lapis ear.

PERIDOT: I love you...

Lapis again moved, slightly nudging Peridot but carried on smiling. Peridot then just stared at the ceiling of the barn and sighed quietly but happily. Again, she played their love from her mind...remembering every touch, every sign of ecstasy...the way Lapis would arch her back when the pleasure surrounded her...

It was a moment that Peridot would never forget...she was just happy it was with Lapis. Her first time...her first connection, her first love. She got really excited that she wanted to tell someone...even the whole world. She didn't want to leave Lapis, or even disturb her sleep but Peridot took the risk, she just wanted to show the world how happy she was...she stretched her arm, trying to grab her uniform...it was just out of reach.

PERIDOT: Ugh. I could do with my limb enhancers...

She stretched even more...she was close...but then she yelped as she fell off the hay stack, face planting the floor but she quickly checked on Lapis to see if she had woken her up...nope, the blue gem was still asleep. Peridot blushed...thinking that the blue gem was extremely tired...

...it wasn't just the once...

Peridot sighed with relief not to wake Lapis, it was only fair that Lapis rested up. Peridot grabbed her uniform and quickly got dressed.

A few minutes later, Peridot was fully clothed...she went over to a old mirror that was missing a few reflective shards but still handy to see a reflection, her hair was roughed up...Peridot played with it until she got her normal tetrahedron shape style back. She turned around to see Lapis was still sleeping peacefully. Peridot smiled and quietly walked over to her love and gently kissed her one the cheek.

PERIDOT: I won't be long, my gem...

It was as if Lapis heard her and murmured again, getting into a comfortable position and was pretty much relaxed after hearing Peridot's whisper. Peridot just smiled...and giggled a little. She then tip-toed out of the barn. The barn doors were heavy, thus making it harder to open them quietly as they creaked and moaned, eventually Peridot made a gap to squeeze through the doors...and then closed them.