Chapter 7

NOTES: Well, the reason I'm uploading another chapter is because I work nights and have actually got nothing to do, so I figured I might as well do another chapter.

This chapter will contain swearing.

Peridot and Lapis embraced into a kiss like they've been apart for a long time when really it was only a matter of long minutes. They both accessed each other's mouths, tasting each other...but Garnet coughed, making an interrupting sound...they both stopped, both blushing wildly.

GARNET: Sorry to break up the party, guys, but we have a problem. (Points to the diamond ship)

Garnet was right as the yellow diamond covered ship floated menacingly above them. Peridot got up off of Lapis and produced a hand in which Lapis accepted, as Peridot pulled her up. It wasn't hard not to stare at the craft.

GARNET: Where the hell are the others? They must've seen this...

LAPIS: (To Peridot) We got to get out of here. That's yellow diamonds ship!

PERIDOT: I can see that.

LAPIS: Then you know what she's capable of.

PERIDOT: I do but I'm not going anywhere...

LAPIS: What, why...?

PERIDOT: I'm sick of running, I'm sick of being scared. I'm sick of bowing down to that...that clod!

LAPIS: Peridot...

PERIDOT: Lapis, this is our home now! And I want to stay here in peace with you.

LAPIS: But...she's after you, she'll kill you.

PERIDOT: (A tad smug) Huh, she can try! (Gently takes Lapis hand)

LAPIS: I'm scared. I don't want to lose you...

PERIDOT: You won't. I've got your number (Winks) They won't split us apart...

Suddenly, from nowhere, Peridot and Lapis was pushed away from each other by some invisible force and again, in a flash they were both surrounded in separate yellow bubbles. They both panicked, but the bubble was like a solid prison. They looked at each other, screaming each other's names but...they couldn't hear each other's call, the solid bubble prison was sound proof. Garnet gasped and then gritted her teeth, calling up her weapons from her hands, her round fists as strong as steel and with no hesitation, she punched Peridots yellow bubble...but the impact bounced, not making a dent, Garnet tried again, even harder this time, she impacted into the bubble and still it made no dent.

GARNET: Diamond shield...? The hardest substance. I...I can't...(Peridot was looking on worried and by the looks of it, trying to encourage Garnet to try again) I can't break it!

PERIDOT: Come on, break it! (Though Garnet couldn't hear)

GARNET: (Seeing Peridot panic) I can't break it! It's to strong!

Just then, a beam of light shot and surrounded Garnet. She screamed as this light produced nothing but pain, but with all her determination trying to ignore the pain...it was beginning to be hopeless. She looked on at Peridot and Lapis, they seemed to be shouting, scared at what was happening to Garnet. It frightens Peridot and Lapis more that Garnet gave them a sly smile...and strange thumbs up.