Wipeout

(Akame's POV)

⠀⠀⠀⠀Although it wasn't the easiest task to take care of, I eliminated all of the guards currently standing in the way of Tatsumi's path. I caught up to him after a short time and began to interrogate him about the situation.

"So I've killed your problems, now tell me what is going on," I demanded.

He didn't respond. He kept walking.

⠀⠀⠀⠀I sighed and kept walking alongside him to find out. I could see that he prefers I leave, but doesn't want to say anything because he knows I helped him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀We then walked into a dungeon of some sort. I looked around and saw nothing but chains and bones. That is, until Tatsumi and I went in further to find the most sickening thing I've ever seen in my life.

Mine.
In a cage.
Unclothed.
Surrounded by torture toys.
Accompanied by... By whom?

⠀⠀⠀⠀It didn't matter. We had to get her out of there. It's times like this where I wish my curiousity wouldn't slow me down. Tatsumi was right to not tell me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀We hid behind a bannister as we waited for the mysterious stranger to leave. Once he did, Tatsumi ran up to the cage and began to scream...

"MINE! WHO DID THIS TO YOU," he panicked.

She could barely speak with the blood nearly pouring from her lips.

"I- I don't.. Kn-..." she attempted to answer. She just couldn't get the words out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Just in time, Najenda and the other members of Nightraid arrived. All disgusted with the work of an unknown person, we devised and carried out a plan to set Mine free. Once she was out and clothed, Najenda stepped forward to speak.

"Mine, where is your imperial arms? The sick bastard could have easily been dead," she asked.

She pointed to a long corridor and said, "The man... He unassembled it... Took it t-th-that way..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀Najenda nodded and ordered everyone but Tatsumi and I to go look for Pumpkin. We were to take her back to our hideout and take care of her before coming back to battle. With Mine's arms slinged over our shoulders for support, we went back and did just that.