ELEVEN

WITH RYAN AND ELIZABETH GONE FROM HER HOUSE, Rowan slumped down in her living room sofa. Normally she'd go straight into her bedroom to watch over Alina's crib, but Ryan and Elizabeth insisted into taking her daughter with them for a sleepover in order for Rowan to have some 'time to herself'. As if she hadn't had enough alone time for the past three months.

After a few minutes consumed in flipping through the channels, the sound of three knocks upon her front door interrupted Rowan's actions. Thinking it was perhaps Ryan or Elizabeth who had forgotten something, Rowan was preparing to give them one of her signature sarcastic lectures.

"How did I know you guys would forget some-" As her eyes laid upon who was behind her front door as she opened it, Rowan's words got caught in her throat when she realized it was not one of her best friends.

"What are you doing here, Sebastian?" Trying to regain her stability in order to not let her guard down in front of Sebastian, Rowan noticed something off with the man before her.

"I wanted to see you."

"Are you drunk?"

"No, I mean, I don't think I am. I drank like two beers, that's about it." Fearing there was any noisy overnight paparazzi camping outside her front yard, Rowan gently grabbed Sebastian hand and led him inside of her home.

"You should've gone home if you were drinking."

"I am home." His words made Rowan stop on her tracks, making her let out a long sigh as she turned around to face him. She was an entire room away from him, yet with his state he had upon her she felt as if they were much closer.

"Well, you are right. This will always be your home, no matter what. Our daughter lives here as well, anywhere she is you're welcomed." Rowan feared what would happen if she went and sat right next to Sebastian, so she took a seat on top of the arm chair located only a few feet away from the sofa Sebastian sat in.

"But now tell me, why are you really here?" Watching him run his fingers through his hair, Rowan felt her heart faster every second that passed by that Sebastian would not answer her.

"Because I know that if I didn't come here neither of us would make the first move to fix this because we're both the most stubborn people the world ever put together." Sebastian didn't know if it was the right move to do so, fearing it would only make Rowan get up and go running, but he kept going as he got up from his seat and began walking towards to where she sat.

"Rowan, it's been three months. Three months that I haven't been able to see you every day, talk to you every day, be with our daughter together every day. I don't know about you, but three months is too much alone time." Rowan had been looking down on the floor from the moment she saw Sebastian begin to walk towards where she was, but the moment she felt his figure so close and standing right in front of her she decided to give him her full eye contact.

"Sebastian-" Once again Rowan's words were caught in her throat as she felt Sebastian's hands gently fall to the sides of her hips. She closed her eyes at the feeling of his touch, she couldn't handle just how much she missed it.

"No, don't say anything. I feel as if we keep talking we'll ruin whatever is about to happen." Seeing Rowan's lips form into a small, weak smile was enough to make Sebastian's heart flip. Her smile was always worthwhile.