SIXTEEN

rowancruz: since seb took alina out to eat and the wedding planner just left, let's do some Q&A!! #askrowan

username1: charles xavier or erik??? #askrowan
rowancruz: boi charles xavier come on have you seen james mcavoy??

username2: do you see Shadowhunters?? arE YOU MALEC AF?? #askrowan
rowancruz: of course I watch it!! My brother comes out in it, I kinda have too. And hell yes, I bug Matt over it too much oops

username3: would you have Olivia switch over to X-Men team if she could?? #askrowan
rowancruz: once an avenger, always an avenger ✊🏼 (or maybe only bc Olivia isn't a mutant oops)

username4: if you could change Olivia's love interest, who would it be? #askrowan
rowancruz: quicksilver (ha y'all thought I was going to say bucky)

username5: Bucky Barnes or Steve Rogers? #askrowan
rowancruz: Scott Lang

username6: who's the better kisser: Jared or Sebastian? #askrowan
rowancruz: you guys want more drama don't you, well, sebastian bc like, damn 😝

username7: can you post the first selfie you and Seb ever took??? #askrowan
rowancruz: look at how smol and cuddly he is

username7: can you post the first selfie you and Seb ever took??? #askrowanrowancruz: look at how smol and cuddly he is

vancityreynolds: will you name your next child after me? #askrowan
rowancruz: get out rat

anthonymackie: will you finally make the godfather of your next child? #askrowan
chrisevans: fight me part 2 anthonymackie
rowancruz: well you see guys, johnboyega just entered his name for the running as well 🤔 gTG

username8: is it true you're being considered to be Rey in the new Star Wars movie?!28;82; #askrowan
rowancruz: only the ways of the force will decide ✨
sebastianstan: lol what 🤔

rowancruz: well that concludes our Q&A since Sebastian just got home and he's being needy! I love you guys ✨
sebastianstan: I am nOT needy you just ignore my hugs all the time rowancruz

________

ROWAN WATCHED SEBASTIAN AS HE RETREATED FROM THE RESTROOM AND WALKED TOWARDS THEIR BED. She wasn't sure what he'd be like after that specific question he saw on Twitter, but she only knew she really did not want to fight wth him a week from the wedding.

"Stop looking at the wall and look at me instead. I'm literally here, shirtless." Rowan playfully rolled her eyes, turning her head to face Sebastian who settled besides her in their bed.

Immediately after he settled next to her, Rowan laid her leg on top him, wrapping her arm around his torso and laid her head on his chest. Sebastian smiled at her movement, he loved holding her, but she only did so when she was scared. He knew her that well.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Knowing he didn't believe her one bit, Rowan turned her head to face him, placing her chin on his chest. The look in his eyes didn't give her a hint at anything being wrong, but she still felt guilty. She hated keeping secrets from him, but she wasn't ready to tell him about the offer without being sure of it herself.

"Rowan, come on, there has to be something."

"You know I love you, right?"

"I sure hope so." Laying her head back down on his chest, Rowan breathed out at the feeling of his fingers playing with her hair. Sebastian loved her so much, she feared that anything she would do could destroy her relationship all over again. It truly terrified her, but she just wasn't ready to tell him about perhaps leaving Marvel only a week before the wedding.

Feeling her tense, Sebastian slowly rolled Rowan off him to turn and face her as they laid on their bed.
"Doll, what's wrong? I know-"

"It's nothing, babe. I promise, it's just me being the same old me. I just, I never want to lose you. I always want me like this with you." Seeing a small smile form on Sebastian's lips sent mixed emotions through Rowan's heart, closing her eyes as she felt Sebastian place a kiss on her forehead.

"You're not going to lose me, Rowan. Nothing can ever possibly make me leave ever again." Rowan could only hope his words would always be true as she let Sebastian's lips press onto hers lightly.
It was a slow but satisfying one, it was the type of kiss that made Rowan realize how much of a good kisser Sebastian is. She almost felt guilty at being able to have the privilege to kiss him while she still kept a secret from him, but she couldn't help it.

But once she felt his hands start roaming around, Rowan slowly broke away from the kiss and grabbed a hold of his hands that were a little too close to her behind.
"No, not until the wedding night. Come on Sebastian, control yourself."

Sebastian pouted at her, safely setting his arms on her waist as Rowan watched him playfully roll her eyes.
"Rowan, we literally already have a child, I don't think it matters anymore."

"Shush. I don't want to get pregnant days before the wedding."

"We literally had sex last night. Plus you have birth control."

"About that..."

"You didn't take your pill yesterday?"

"Look, you can't blame me! I had it set on my mind that we wouldn't have sex until the wedding night and I was going to tell you, But you looked really hot and yeah, plus you didn't complain! Anyways, come on Seb, what's 7 days?" Resuming to her original position, she knew Sebastian was perhaps frustrated at her decision so she picked up her head to face him and placed a small kiss on his lips to make him smile, in which she did.

"You're so lucky I love you."

_________

okAy so legit like two chapters left till the wedding I'm sO hyped

but yeah, you already know that litTLE OFFER HMMMMM

anyways guys once again, you guys are so amazing. so amazing. Almost 30k reads and so many votes and comments, thank you for sticking with me till now after the first book, I can never repay you all for everything. ❤️