TWENTY FOUR

"AND, CUT!"

Rowan dropped her character persona, laughing with John as they broke away from the Rey and Finn reunion hug.

"That's wrap for today guys! Just two more scenes to shoot before the last big one, great job!" Rowan and John smiled at each other, they couldn't believe that filming was close to its end.

"I'm guessing you're perhaps happy that it's almost time to get back home?" The two co stars became extremely close while filming, it was inevitable. So of course John took notice of how much being away from Sebastian affected Rowan.

"Well, I am happy to go back home but I'll also miss all you guys."

"Oh, shush. We'll be back at it next year, plus I think it'll make Sebastian less petty than he still is." Rowan sighed at John's words, mostly because they were true. She couldn't believe how long Sebastian was keeping this up for. It made her sad that this was the way some people were viewing her husband.

"Yeah, I guess. He's-" John turned towards Rowan, confused why she had just stopped in the middle of her sentence. He took notice of Rowan stopping to hold herself with the wall next to them, holding her head.

"Row, you okay? It looks like you may faint." Trying to extend his arm to her for help, Rowan shook her head.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She was able to stabilize herself again, but John was still not convinced that she was okay.

"You sure? You don't want to go to the infirmary?"

"No, I'm good. I swear!" Rowan ignored John's look of concern, trying to walk forward but immediately found herself leaning back to the wall again.

At the sight of this, John raced to her side to offer his help. Swinging her arm around his shoulders, he made her follow his lead.

"Like hell you ain't going to the infirmary."

________

"I HATE YOU FOR THIS." John couldn't help but laugh at Rowan's words, it was just so typical of their friendship.

"Whatever, I couldn't just let you faint in the middle of the set woman."

If Rowan could she would have gotten up from the bed and shoved John, but the doctor had made it clear for her to stay put.

"Watch it be nothing, a simple pizza would have made everything better." John wasn't able to fight back as the set's doctor entered the room again. He got up from his seat and walked over to Rowan and the doctor.

"Hey Doc, so what's wrong with this child?"

"Who are you calling child, child?"

"Alright, alright. Anyways, I would say there's nothing wrong with her actually-"

"HA I TOLD YOU." Rowan's small victory moment was brief as she caught on to the doctor's look of urgency.

"Mrs. Stan, did you lie to your producers about your state of health?"

"What do you mean by my state of health?"

"Mrs. Stan, you're two months pregnant." With that news, Rowan was caught off guard completely, laying her head back on the bed.

"You haven't been doing any of your own stunts, right?"

"No, no, of course not. It's just, how could I be if I didn't have any symptoms? With Alina I had constant morning sickness and such."

"Every pregnancy varies, Rowan. I'm guessing this was unplanned?"

"Very unplanned, again."

"Well, since you only have two weeks left of filming I wouldn't worry much. But I will prescribe you some vitamins for the baby. Despite it being a shock, congratulations Rowan. Tell Mr. Stan as well." Waiting for the doctor to exit the room, John went immediately next to Rowan, confused as ever about the news.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Rowan, don't get offended please. But is it-"

"Oh my god you are not about to ask me this."

"Well! You haven't seen Sebastian in a really long time-"

"HE CAME ON SET THREE MONTHS AGO, JOHN. Do you not remember?!" Instead of fighting back, John let out a sigh of relief. Then immediately felt horrible about doubting Rowan.

"I'm sorry, Row. This is all just a shock. Of course I remember, he was still so petty but cool at the same time. Wait, oh my god. You guys had sex in your dressing room-"

"I swear I'm about to slap you, I am not speaking of this with you!" She wasn't mad anymore, instead happy that she had a friend like John at the moment. That she wasn't alone, because that's what she had felt for most of the time.

"You're not mad?"

"Nah, I mean after filming I was going to I actually try to go for our second child so what's the difference? Babies are blessing." John smiled at Rowan glancing down at her stomach even though she wasn't showing at all yet, she was such an amazing mom.

"Maybe this will make Sebastian less petty and more happy now." Rowan laughed, she couldn't wait to let Sebastian know about their second child.

"Call him, now."

"John, I just found-"

"Call him now, woman! NO MORE SECRETS."

_______

one last go at it before this story comes to an end I'm so

SeB IS2G YOUR ASS BETTER BE HAPPY AF IF NOT OMGGGGG

I've been feeling really gloomy lately also sad that this story is coming to an end but I feel like I could've given you guys a better story idk I'm sorry if I sound whiny but yeah :(

but still thank you guys so much for all the support you've always given me, I would be nowhere and my stories as well without you guys! I love you guys so much