The New Neighbor

On August 18,1999
Was a sunny normal day.The kids were out playing and having fun when suddenly a moving truck pulled up down the street.

Erica said "Hey guys we have a new neighbor".

Erica was a single mom with three children. Erica was sittin on her porch with her 4 friends that lived around her Jane, Lisa, Tonya, and Mary.

Lisa said "We should go meet him his kind of hot".
Mary agreed.

Tonya said
"I dont think so we dont no nothing about him".

Lisa said in a smart tone "duh thats why were meeting him".

The 5 friend walked down the street to the neighbor with his shirt off caring a flat screen tv in the house.Lisa was the first one to speak 2 him because she was the brave one out the group. He spoke back and told them his name was john.So then all the woman told him there names.

"Nice to meet such beautiful woman" John said as he gave a smile.

John turn out 2 be a pretty nice man.
He had light brown hair with dark brown hair and facial hair.
"Mom" Erica kids shouted

Erica said "Well i guess it's time for us 2 go.
John stopped them and invited them over for dinner he said" My house not done yet but i will cook dinner.Lisa whisper to Tonya that "He even cooks".
Tonya replied "so that dont mean nothing".
The five girls headded back to Erica's house.Erica called her kids in to the house.