The Search For Aaron

The next morning came and for the first time in months Erica got woke up by her alarm clock and not by kids.
She then rendered to get up and call Lisa so got up and did so.  She ask her if aaron spent a night over there
Lisa said"no i having seen him why"?
Erica then said she think she lost him but he may just when to someone house like he always do.

Lisa said "no i think we should go look for him"
So they went to every one house and then last they went to John house and ask but he said "sorry i haven't seen him would you like for me to help you look for him. "

Lisa said "no thanks you we got it"
They then continued to search and search for himbut no luck.
Erica then began to panic and paste back and foward.

"That ant gonna help at all".
When Lisa said that Erica realize she left her to girls in the house together by there self.
So Erica and Lisa ran back to the house to find the girls messing up the house. The had thought food  on the floor and trash and every thing.

Erica didn't even care she just said come on kids we have look for ur brother.
They  call the police but of course they wasn't any help.
Erica began to panic more so she called Tonya to help.Tonya had an idea to go to John house and Erica told her they already did. Tonya said so let go again and so they went back to his house.
"Ding"
After a couple minutes he opened the door and said "yes may i help you". Tonya begin to peep through the door will she was staying there thinking how he go missing when there someone  new in our neighborhood.But Tonya began to feel bad because she didnt see any thing odd while peeping behing him stading in the door.

John politely asked "would yall like  to come in"?
:Erica replied no thanks i have to find my son"
"No i insist it will take your mind off of it come have some coffee"

"Ok but just for a couple minutes".
So then they all went in for coffee and after a couple minute they hear a noise it was like some one fell on the floor. Tonya got up  first and ran to the noise with  Erica and John following. When they got to the basement were the noise came from john said in a scary voice

"you shouldnt just walk through people house".