Dinner time

It was dinner time and Erica had just put her kids away to sleep. She slowly tip toed out the door and eased the door shut.Jane, lisa, Tonya, and Mary was waiting on her porch.

Lisa said "damn girl took you long enough didnt it"

Erica rolled her eyes as she said "Gurl shut up you no i had to put my kids to sleep now let's go girls".

"Ding"
A couple minutes later a man with nice clothes came to the door.
Mary said "Hi my name is mary im looking for the man that was moving in earlier".
"You found him".
Lisa said "hell nah that ant him guys".

Tonya said "Wait his hair kind of look the same ".

Lisa smile and said "you clean up nice ".

John didnt no of he should take that as a compliment or a insult saying he looked bad at first. So he just smiled and move back to let them in .
The girls took a step in then stopped and realized they never been in this house before. And seen all the antique and decoration and nice furniture.
Right this way ladies, as john escorted them to the dining room with a nice big family table.
"What the hell you need this big table and big house for if you live by yourself"? Lisa said
John just smiled and said i like alot of room.He said "so is we gone talk about me or eat this food before it get cold". Lisa sat down first then Jane then the rest. He sat down and made his plate so then Jane decided took make her plate.Every one else did to.

They all ate there food into the began 2 get full, when John said dont get to full we still have desert .
Mary looked up and repeated "desert"?
John said "yeah you can't have a meal with out desert"

He opened the fridge and pulled out some fresh coke brownies and cheese cake and strawberry shortcake and more...
They ate the desert that they thought they would like and they mind was right.

Tonya said "ok i think its time for us to go now".
Mary agreed and stood up.

John said ok just let me escort you out.

Lisa whispered "wow what a gentlemen"

They all went home and prepared for the next morning.