Chapter Eleven: Wake Up!

A/N
For this chapter and the following, we are back in the real world.

"Alecxis! Wake up!" Aidan shouted at me, shaking my body.

"Ugh... What the?" I slowly opened my eyes. "What happened?"

"You passed out for a few minutes." Aidan answered.

A few minutes? That felt like I was gone for longer..

"Is she ok?" I heard someone ask.

"None of your business." Aidan retorted.

My brain finally woke up and I remembered where I was and who was talking.

Ciran.

"I just want to know." Ciran's sounded concerned but right now, I was blinded with rage from the past. Usually, I never dwell in the past unless, of course, it was a happy time. In this case, it was the complete opposite.

 "Shut up." I said, my head low.

"What?"

"I said. Shut. Up. You can't start acting like a father now. Not after what you did to us." I hissed, my voice full of venom. "You ditched us. You left us after mom died. You left without a trace. If mom's death was hard on you, think about us. It was hard enough finding out our mom had died. But then finding out that our dad had abandoned us. That little disappearing act hurt us a lot. But you didn't care!" I spat, angry.

"Alecxis.." Aidan warned.

I just glared at him.

"Why did you do that? Why did you just leave? Without telling anyone. Without a proper reason." I had the anger from when he ditched us raging inside of me. "You know what? I don't care anymore."

I stood up from where I was. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Alecxis , токтоп калышат. Тынчтанып , сен эмне кылып жатканын жөнүндө ойлонуп көр." Aidan told me. 

 "Мен кылып жатам так билем." I said. 

"эки эмес, бир нече жолу . Жана Alecxis , акылсыз эч нерсе жок." James gave out.

"Fine. But no promises." I turned back to where Ciran was. "Give me the shard now and I'll let you leave alive. Well, maybe not leave but I promise I won't kill you."

"Why should I?" Ciran asked.

"Good point. But it doesn't matter now." I smirked a sly smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Gareon already has it." 

"What the?" my 'dad' saw something moving towards me.

"I summoned a Titan to help get a Titan." I explained. The lizard like Titan reappeared, holding a see through crystal shard. "Thanks Gareon. Go back to her now." I told the Titan.

Gareon wasn't mine. I just 'borrowed' him for this simple task. Time in his world had stopped until he came back so he wasn't missed.

I took off the necklace around my neck and opened it. I slipped the final shard in.

"I'm not going to summon the Titan because, honestly, I don't see the point. The six of us can definitely take on you. Sorry dad, but you are going down."

-Ciran's P.O.V.-

"Wait. Please just listen." I said.

"Since when does Ciran powers 'beg' for anything?" Alecxis questioned, a hint of sarcasm coating her tone.